4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBullingdon Road, Oxford
- End-Terraced Property
- Side garden
- Shop unit
- 4 Bedroom
- Great investment opportunity
This four bedroom end-terraced property is within a short commute distance to the city centre ideal for an investor who's looking for a straight away investment
*INVESTMENT** 4 DOUBLE BEDROOMS** PLUS FREEHOLD TO ADJACENT SHOP**
Ideal investment property for those looking to have a continuous income all year round.
Due to the location being a short commute to Oxford city centre, Oxford university & Oxford train station this 4 double bedroom investment benefits from being in a peak location for students and professionals.
In addition to this you would own the freehold for the shop unit adjoined to the property currently in use. It also has its own side accessed garden which is laid to lawn.
Door to side
Lounge 15' 5" max x 11' 8" ( 4.70m max x 3.56m )
DG window to side, Radiator, Phone and TV point
Kitchen 8' 9" x 9' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.77m )
Fitted kitchen, DG window to side, Stainless steel sink, Gas cooker, Washing machine
DG window to side, Tiling, Radiator
Bedroom 1 16' x 11' ( 4.88m x 3.35m )
DG window to front and side,
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 10' 5" ( 3.58m x 3.18m )
DG window to side, Radiator
Bedroom 3 13' 1" x 9' 1" ( 3.99m x 2.77m )
DG window to side, Radiator
Bedroom 4 15' 11" x 8' 1" ( 4.85m x 2.46m )
DG window to side
Kicthen/Utility Area 9' 2" x 5' 11" ( 2.79m x 1.80m )
Stainless Steel sink/units, DG window to side
Dg window to front, Radiator, Bath, Mixer Taps, WHB, Extractor fan, WC, Part tiled
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60257276.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RSH103359. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Oxford Rose Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.