This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom pub for sale

Redruth, Cornwall, TR16

£49,950

Property Description

Commercial information

  • Business for sale
  • Use class orders: A3 Restaurants and Cafes and A4 Drinking Establishments

Key features

  • Well established
  • Free of tie lease
  • Profitable business
  • Fantastic reputation

Full description

Tenure: Leasehold

Leasehold Free house in Treleigh Redruth, Cornwall For Sale
Ref 1077

Location
The Treleigh Arms are situated on the outskirts of the historic mining town of Redruth in a prominent roadside location. Redruth has a resident population of circa 15,000 and the property is close to an ever growing number of business parks and as such benefits from consistent year round trade with the obvious uplift during the tourist season.

Financial information

Asking price: 49,950 plus SAV
Turnover: 336,586 net of vat pa
Gross Profit: 206,281
Stock value: 2,000

Leasehold

New lease available
Rent: 26,400 per annum
Rates: 4,982.40p per annum


Business Description

Veritas Business sales are delighted to offer for sale this respected free of tie pub & restaurant. The Treleigh Arms has been trading for over 100 years and been in the careful hands of the current owners for the past 12 years. Reluctantly the business is being offered for sale but the are now seeing a well deserved retirement. Since our clients have taken ownership of the business they have continually invested in new fixtures, fittings and equipment which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which means any new purchaser will not have to spend any additional funds for some time. The business has an annual turnover of 336,586 with a gross profit of 206,281 and an adjusted net profit of 45K. Around 65% of turnover is from hearty home cooked food sales where they use only the freshest locally sourced produce. The remaining 35% is from wet sales where a new owner will have the benefit of a new free of tie lease and the pub is renowned for its real ales and has been featured in the Camra good beer guide since 2007. This successful concern is currently owner operated and has the assistance of 1 full chef and various casual members of staff. We believe that there is further untapped potential by introducing all day openings, along with the possibility of adding a conservatory to increase restaurant covers. The business enjoys a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade along with many visiting tourists. We consider this a rare opportunity to purchase an established business, which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this superb business is not to be missed.
Opening Hours

Monday - Thursday - 11am - 2.30pm - 5am -11pm
Friday - Sunday - 11am - 11pm

Ground Floor

Main bar servery comprising: espresso coffee machine & coffee grinder, 1 x 3 door under counter bottle fridge, 1 door under counter bottle fridge, glass washer, stainless steel hand wash basin and epos till system.
Bar area with character exposed stone walls, seating for (26), 2 x log burners
Restaurant dual aspect with separate access to carpark, door for easy access to the kitchen and seating for (24)
Commercial kitchen comprising: 6 burner (falcon) range, 4 burner range, salamander grill (Blue seal) , double deep fat fryer, 2 x (Sharp) commercial microwaves, stainless steel sink drainer, stainless steel work top & shelving, , upright fridge and stainless steel under counter freezer
Prep room/back kitchen comprising: stainless steel double sink drainer, (Maidaid) dishwasher, (Miele) washing machine, under counter freezer, upright freezer x 3, base & wall units and ice cream fridge

Gents W/C
Ladies W/C

Cellar with shelving, ice machine and 2 x freezers

First floor

Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
Lounge with is dual aspect over looking the carpark & countryside
Kitchen with base & wall units and range

External

Patrons carpark (30)
Single garage
Bin store
.


Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference 1077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by VERITAS BUSINESS SALES LTD, Solihull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.