14 bedroom detached house for salePeterborough Road, Castor, Peterborough, PE5
- The Cedars
- Grade II listed family home
- Dating back to the 18th century
- 3 Receptions, kitchen, utility
- 11 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, cellar
- The Coach House
- 3 Receptions, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory
- 3 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Stable block, garage & carport
The Cedars is an impressive Grade II listed village home believed to originally date from the 18th century with substantial alterations and improvements carried out over the last decade. The house is built from brick and stone under a Collyweston style slate roof. The substantial family accommodation is set over three floors
with useful cellars. The accommodation is set around a stunning hallway with canter lever staircase gently rising to the first floor. The classically proportioned reception rooms have large windows providing views over the gardens. The Coach House to the rear of The Cedars forms ancillary accommodation to the main house. As a conversion, it has a different charm and character to the main house with exposed beams, tall ceilings (to the ground floor) and a more rustic style.
Currently, The Cedars is being let (occasionally) as holiday accommodation, which is generating a substantial income.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60257465.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET130037. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Norton Rickett, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.