4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleViewlands Terrace, Perth, PH1
- Traditional Semi Detached House
- Four Bedrooms (Master En-Suite)
- Dining Kitchen & Utility
- EPC = D
- Elegant Lounge With Fireplace
- Dining Room/ Bedroom Five
- Comfortable Family Room
- Family Bathroom And WC
- Gas Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Enclosed Garden With Summerhouse
* Fantastic semi detached traditional family home
* Highly desirable area of Perth on regular bus route to city centre and within walking distance of private nursery, primary and secondary schools.
* Elevated site with views from front elevation.
* Four bedrooms with one with en-suite shower room and southern facing dining kitchen.
* Would benefit from some redecoration throughout.
Built in the 1930s, this charming traditional semi detached home offers a fantastic level of accommodation on two floors with many original features throughout including spacious rooms with high ceilings and a traditional fireplace. Accommodation comprises lounge (6.42m x 4.53m), dining kitchen (7.89m x 2.24m), utility (1.50m x 2.95m), family room (3.32m x 3.62m), pantry (2.62m x 1.02m), dining room/bed 5 (4.42m x 3.92m), WC (1.71m x 1.98m), Master Bedroom (4.56m x 5.97m), guest bedroom (3.91m x 5.28m) with en-suite (3.45m x 1.53m), two further bedrooms (3.39m x 2.68m, 2.96m x 2.38m) and a family bathroom (2.74m x 2.86m). Additional features include ample storage, gas central heating and double glazing. To the exterior the gardens have been beautifully landscaped with a secluded rear garden and driveway to side leading to single garage. EPC Rating = Band D.
Situated on an elevated site in the highly desirable Viewlands area of Perth, the property is well placed for schools and the new private nursery. The property is also on the bus route to and from the city centre.
This fantastic family home has been owned by the sellers for over 30 years. They have made some enhancements over the years to include the addition of an en-suite shower room and a utility porch to the rear of the extended dining kitchen. The interior decor is more in-keeping with the age of the property which purchasers may wish to update but has otherwise been well maintained and will provide an excellent and comfortable family home which only viewing will confirm.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60261851.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528395482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Perth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.