3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWater Street, Seavington, Ilminster
Sold STC £228,500
- REDUCED FROM £235,000
- Quiet Location In Village With Shop and Pub
- Semi Detached Three Bedroom House
- Multi-Fuel Burner For Central Heating And Hot Water
- Very Generous Front And Rear Gardens
- Garage And Off Road Parking
A three bedroom semi-detached house in the village of Seavington. The property offers good size accommodation comprising entrance porch, entrance hall, two reception rooms, kitchen, rear lobby, three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside there are generous gardens, garage and driveway parking.
Front aspect double glazed window.
Front aspect double glazed window. Stairs to first floor. Door to living room. Radiator.
Living Room 14' 3" x 13' 3" ( 4.34m x 4.04m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Multi fuel burner for central heating and hot water. Telephone and TV aerial point. Radiator.
Dining Room 16' 7" x 8' 5" ( 5.05m x 2.57m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Storage cupboard/pantry with side aspect window. Bi-folding door to kitchen. Telephone and TV aerial point. Radiator.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 6' ( 2.84m x 1.83m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Range of fitted base and wall units. Roll edge work surfaces incorporating a porcelain sink and drainer. Tiled splashbacks. Space for electric cooker with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Door to rear lobby. Radiator.
Rear Lobby 3' 10" x 3' 3" ( 1.17m x 0.99m )
Door to rear garden. Coat hanging space.
Side aspect double glazed window. Stairs from entrance hall. Access to loft. Doors to all rooms. Radiator.
Bedroom 1 14' 2" x 8' 4" ( 4.32m x 2.54m )
Front aspect double glazed window with good views of countryside beyond. Built-in wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 4" x 9' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.77m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 11" x 8' 2" max ( 3.63m x 2.49m max )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Radiator.
Side aspect double glazed window. Fitted with a suite comprising a bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Part tiled. Cupboard with immersion heater and storage. Radiator.
Outside W.C. 5' 5" x 3' 3" ( 1.65m x 0.99m )
Rear aspect single glazed window. Fitted with a low level WC and wash hand basin.
The property is set up and back from the road and accessed via a path. The front garden is an extremely good size with various trees and shrubs. A pathway leads to the front door and to the side. The rear garden measures approx 250 ft and is mainly laid to lawn with beds, borders and pond. Brick built storage shed.
Garage 20' 8" x 10' ( 6.30m x 3.05m )
A double driveway leads to the single garage with up-and-over door and light connected. Side aspect window.
From Fox & Sons Crewkerne office proceed north out of town on the A356. On reaching Broadshard, turn left to Merriott. Continue on the road for approx four miles, passing through both Merriott and Lopen. At the Lopen Head roundabout, turn left and continue till reaching Seavington St Michael. Pass by the Volunteer Inn and turn left into Water Street. Continue along this road and the property will be found on the left denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60263066.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRK103184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crewkerne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.