3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEakring Road, Mansfield
Sold STC £145,000
- Extended semi detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Downstairs WC
- Kitchen & utility room
- Driveway & garage
- Entrance hall
- Viewing essential
IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT is this EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME. The property benefits from having a UTILITY ROOM and a DOWNSTAIRS WC. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT is this EXTENDED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME. The property benefits from having a UTILITY ROOM and a DOWNSTAIRS WC. An internal inspection is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer. The property comprises: Entrance porch, hall, open plan lounge/diner, study, kitchen, utility room and downstairs WC. To the first floor are three bedrooms and bathroom. Driveway, garage and rear garden.
Having side entrance double glazed door and front and side elevation double glazed windows.
Having radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Open Plan Lounge/diner 26' 1" into bay x 12' 1" narrows to 10ft ( 7.95m into bay x 3.68m narrows to 10ft )
Having feature fireplace with gas fire, front and rear elevation double glazed bay windows, Kardean flooring and two radiators.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 10' 1" ( 3.15m x 3.07m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surface over, tiled splashbacks, free-standing gas cooker with double oven, gas hob, integrated fridge, tiled flooring, rear elevation double glazed window, kick-plate heating fan and pantry.
Study 6' 1" x 5' 8" ( 1.85m x 1.73m )
Having side elevation double glazed window, understairs storage and radiator.
Having a range of wall and base units with work surface over, tiled splashbacks, space for washing machine, integrated tumble dryer, rear elevation double glazed window, radiator and houses the wall mounted combi boiler.
Having low level WC and side elevation double glazed window.
Having loft access with pull down ladder and side elevation double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 14' x 10' 4" into wardrobes ( 4.27m x 3.15m into wardrobes )
Having front elevation double glazed window, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.61m x 3.07m )
Having rear elevation double glazed window, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 6' 11" x 5' 8" ( 2.11m x 1.73m )
Having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with electric shower over, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls, rear elevation double glazed window, heated towel rail and under sink cupboard.
The front has a driveway providing off road parking, gravelled area and side access. The rear garden has a mixture of shrubs and borders, gravelled area and block paved area. Fenced boundaries and feature pond.
Having double doors, light and power.
The property benefits from solar panels which generate an income
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60263858.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MFD202847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Mansfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.