4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleChurch Street, Great Baddow, Chelmsford
- Private Mews Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- En-suite to Master
- Large Garden & Side Garden
- Double Garage & Off Road Parking
- No Onward Chain
Situated in a modern private mews is this four bedroom home that offers flexible and spacious accommodation throughout with a number of salient points including three reception rooms, kitchen/breakfast room and en-suite to master. The private rear garden is a real highlight of the property.
Entrance Door To:
Double glazed door to front with under stairs storage cupboard, tiled flooring and stairs leading up to first floor landing.
Low level w.c, wash hand basin, extractor fan and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.78m x 2.97m )
Double Glazed French doors leading to rear garden.
Lounge 17' 6" x 12' 4" ( 5.33m x 3.76m )
Double glazed Sash window to front view with double glazed French doors to rear garden, fireplace and radiator.
Study 12' 4" x 7' 5" ( 3.76m x 2.26m )
Two double glazed Sash windows to front view and radiator.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 11' 2" ( 3.99m x 3.40m )
Kitchen comprising of stainless steel sink and drainer set into roll edge worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units. Integrated Neff double oven, inset hob with extractor hood over, integrated Neff dishwasher. Double glazed window to front view with double glazed Sash window to side view, tiled flooring, radiator and double glazed French doors to garden.
Utility Room 13' 5" x 5' 5" ( 4.09m x 1.65m )
Stainless steel sink and drainer set into roll edge worktop surfaces with matching eye and base level units, tiled flooring and central heating boiler. Double glazed Sash window with door leading to garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Airing storage cupboard and doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 17' 7" x 12' 5" ( 5.36m x 3.78m )
Dual aspect windows to front and rear with range of fitted wardrobes and two radiators.
Suite consisting of low level w.c, wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 12' 1" ( 4.01m x 3.68m )
Double glazed Sash window to rear view with two Velux windows to side aspects and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 10' 5" ( 3.76m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front view with loft access and radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 6" x 6' 10" ( 3.81m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to rear view and radiator.
Suite with Velux windows to side views, consisting of low level w.c, wash hand basin, shaver point, bath with mixer taps and attached shower, extractor fan and radiator.
Partly covered Large Patio area with lawned area with mature woodland themed flower beds with seating areas and raised covered decking. Access to side garden with large gravel area and double gate from front.
Block paved parking for a number of vehicles leading to double garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60264707.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE107964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.