3 bedroom terraced house for saleGreen Drift, Royston
- Good sized three bedroom family home
- Gas fired central heating
- Short walking distance to Royston town centre and railway station
- Garage en bloc
- Early internal viewing strongly recommended
Situated within walking distance of Royston town centre and railway station this three bedroom mid terrace family home benefits from gas fired central heating, enclosed garden to rear and garage en bloc. Early internal viewing is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Situated within walking distance of Royston town centre and railway station this three bedroom mid terrace family home benefits from gas fired central heating, enclosed garden to rear and garage en bloc. Royston is an attractive and thriving market town offering all everyday requirements including shops, schools, golf course, health centre, leisure centre, twice weekly market and a mainline railway station with fast and regular services to London and Cambridge.
Part Glazed Front Door
Stairs to first floor/landing. Doors to:
Lounge 15' 8" x 11' 2" ( 4.78m x 3.40m )
Large double glazed window to front. Radiator. Fireplace.
Kitchen 15' 10" x 9' 1" ( 4.83m x 2.77m )
Fitted kitchen with a good range of base and wall units. Double glazed window to rear. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Oven and hob with extractor hood over.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 9' ( 4.06m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 6" x 16' 5" ( 2.29m x 5.00m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 9' 11" ( 1.98m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Bath with mixer taps with separate shower over heated by combi boiler. Double glazed window to rear.
Low flush W/C. Wash hand basin.
The property benefits from both front and rear gardens.
Rear garden predominately laid to lawn with shrubs to borders. Detached garage to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60264728.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104693. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.