4 bedroom detached house for saleOld Hall Close, Trowse, Norwich
Sold STC £400,000
- No onward chain
- Sought after quiet cul-de-sac
- Garden backing Whitlingham Woods
- Pretty enclosed rear garden
- En-suite to master
An incredible opportunity to acquire a substantial & beautifully positioned link detached house in very good order in Trowse occupying a quiet cul-de-sac position and backing onto Whitlingham Woods. Call now to view this property being sold with no onward chain.
Stairs to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, laminate flooring and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect, pebble flooring, low level WC, corner wash hand basin with pebble splashback and radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room L-Shaped Room x + x ( x + x )
Lounge Area 21' 4" x 10' 8" into chimney breast ( 6.50m x 3.25m into chimney breast )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects, feature fireplace and gas point, laminate flooring, radiator and coving.
Dining Area 9' 5" x 8' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.46m )
Double glazed french doors to the rear garden, laminate flooring and coving.
Kitchen / Diner 28' 2" x 9' 1" narrowing to 7' 8" ( 8.59m x 2.77m narrowing to 2.34m )
Fitted with a range of quality wall and base units, worksurfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, cupboard housing central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine, built in dishwasher, built in freezer, Bosch electric hob with glass splashback, overhead extractor hood, stack oven and grill, space for fridge freezer, radiator, smooth ceiling, double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect and door to side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the front aspect, carpet, coving, loft access and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 9" narrowing to 9' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.28m narrowing to 2.77m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, laminate flooring, two fitted wardrobes, coving and radiator.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin and low level WC with heated towel rail, shaver point, fully tiled walls and obscure uPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 5" ( 3.35m x 2.87m )
Enjoying dual aspect with double glazed windows to the front and side, laminate flooring, radiator, built in wardrobe and coving.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 7' ( 3.28m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, built in wardrobe and coving.
Bedroom Four 9' 4" x 7' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.21m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, laminate flooring, radiator, built in wardrobe and coving.
With a suite comprising P shaped bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin set in vanity and low level WC with heated towel rail and obscure glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a gravel driveway which leads in turn to a garage with up and over door. There is a lawned front garden, with mature shrub beds and borders. The rear garden is beautifully presented and mainly laid to lawn with paved brick weave seating area and pergola, mature hedging and two sheds. The garden backs onto Whitlingham Woods.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60264779.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.