2 bedroom retirement property for saleCoventry Road, Sheldon, Birmingham
- Over 55's Retirement Flat
- Two Bedrooms
- Storage Heaters (where specified)
- Communal Areas
A retirement flat for over 55s. Lydon Court is, in my opinion, is a FANTASTIC RETIREMENT PROPERTY in an ideal location. The property stands within IMMACULATELY MAINTAINED, attractive communal grounds. With no forward chain and convenience of location, viewing is highly recommended.
A LARGER TYPE TWO BEDROOM retirement flat for over 55s. Lydon Court is, in my opinion, is a FANTASTIC RETIREMENT PROPERTY in an ideal location, near to Sheldon shopping centre and main public transport routes. The property stands within IMMACULATELY MAINTAINED, attractive communal grounds. With no forward chain and convenience of location, viewing is highly recommended.
With communal gardens, secure intercom access leading to communal hallway and stairs.
Via the front door with a further door giving access to the inner hallway, wall mounted intercom system, night storage heater, two storage cupboards and doors off to:
Lounge 13' 6" x 9' 6" excluding door recess ( 4.11m x 2.90m excluding door recess )
UPVC double glazed box bay window to rear elevation overlooking the communal grounds, emergency pull cord , electric night storage heater, television aerial point, telephone point, fireplace with timber surround, marble hearth and back with coal effect fire and a door to:
Kitchen 6' 10" x 11' 4" ( 2.08m x 3.45m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel single bowl sink/drainer with mixer tap, space and connections for an oven, plumbing for washing machine, partial ceramic wall tiling, breakfast bar, further appliance space, wall mounted electric night storage heater, emergency pull cord and a UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation.
Bedroom One 11' 8" max x 9' 1" max ( 3.56m max x 2.77m max )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation with a view of the communal grounds, electric night storage heater, ceiling light point and an emergency pull cord.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 6' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.03m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation with a view of the communal grounds, electric night storage heater, central ceiling light point and an emergency pull cord.
Obscure UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, panel bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush W.C, wall mounted electric heater, partial ceramic wall tiling, ceiling light point and an emergency pull cord.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60265598.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHL202782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Sheldon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.