3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMerling Croft, Northchurch, Berkhamsted
- THREE BEDROOMS
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- CLOSE TO SHOPS AND SCHOOLS
* TUCKED AWAY * MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM * CONSERVATORY * GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY * SOUTH FACING GARADEN * CLOSE TO SHOPS AND SCHOOLS * DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING
A lovely, modern house in a tucked away position in Northchurch. The house is ideally situated just a short walk to amenities including Tesco (with Post Office), pub, bakery, chip shop, church, school and playing fields. St Mary's and Westfield schools are also nearby.
The house is tastefully decorated throughout and benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. The kitchen and cloakroom have been modernised adding to the contemporary feel. Black granite work surfaces are fitted over glossed cream units with bold red tiled feature. A large serving hatch looks through to the living room at the rear. A modern conservatory leads through to the garden and makes an ideal play room or dining room. Upstairs are three bedrooms (two double and one single) and a bathroom. The rear garden is quite secluded and extends to the side of the house, and is Southerly facing so makes the most of the summer sun. There is a pretty front garden with access through to the rear and a garage and driveway immediately to the front of the property.
Living Room 15' 1" max x 14' 4" ( 4.60m max x 4.37m )
Conservatory 14' 11" x 7' 7" ( 4.55m x 2.31m )
Kitchen 8' 1" x 9' 10" ( 2.46m x 3.00m )
Bedroom One 14' into wardrobes x 8' 3" ( 4.27m into wardrobes x 2.51m )
Bedroom Two 11' into wardrobes x 8' 3" ( 3.35m into wardrobes x 2.51m )
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 5' 10" ( 2.29m x 1.78m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60266510.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BKH100382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Berkhamsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.