6 bedroom residential development for saleHempstead Road, NR25
Under Offer £500,000
- 3 storey building - residential house & attached watermill
- Grade II Listed building with stunning views over Hemstead Mill Pond and the Glaven Valley
- Detached cart lodge building in part collapsed state in grounds
- Site extends to approximately 0.378ha (0.93ac)
- About 1 mile to Holt town centre
The property is located in a quiet secluded location surrounded by land managed by the Forestry Commission with fine open views to the front over Glaven Valley and to the rear over the extensive mill pond. The market town of Holt has extensive facilities including many fine independent shops together with education facilities including Greshams School.
Open House - 10 - 11am Saturday 30th April
The principal property which is in poor repair is arranged over three floors Listed Grade II. The accommodation to the house comprise Hall, Dining Room, Sitting Room, Kitchen, Pantry and Scullery. On the first floor: landing, 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom. On the second floor: landing, 3 double bedrooms.
Adjoining the house is the former working Water Mill which is arranged over three storeys. The principle property is constructed of brick, flint and tile with the Mill race running through the property. Water still flows through the channels in the Water Mill. We understand that the owner of the lake has right access to operate, repair and maintain the sluices and channels in the building. Purchasers are to make their own legal enquires in regards to this.
Within the grounds is a former Cart Lodge of brick, flint, timber and tile which comprised a three bay cart shed with loft, open shed and former Bake House. To the rear is an open yard enclosed with a four bay open stable loose box and two pig stys.
The site is generally overgrown but offers a fantastic opportunity to create residential properties in a unique location subject to obtaining the usual planning permissions.
See brochure for further information or contact email@example.com 01603 229259
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-60266699.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HemsteadMillHOLT. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.