2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSevern Way, Kettering
Sold STC £199,995
- Extended Semi Detached Bungalow
- North Kettering Location
- Two Bedrooms
- En Suite Wet Room
- Separate Shower Room
- Double Garage
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden
WELL PRESENTED BUNGALOW - NORTH KETTERING LOCATION - End of chain sale, two bedrooms, private enclosed rear garden and a DOUBLE garage. Call to view.
Entered via main front door. Two windows to side aspect. Double glazed feature leaded window to rear aspect.
Obscure glazed window to side aspect. Radiator. Low level WC.
Refitted suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and double width shower enclosure with sliding doors and chrome shower fittings. Radiator. Two obscure glazed windows to both side and rear aspects.
BEDROOM 13' x 8'2 (3.96m x 2.49m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM 13'3 x 9'5 (4.05m x 2.89m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator.
EN SUITE/WET ROOM
Obscure window to front aspect. Suite comprises pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and shower enclosure. Fully tiled walls. Anti slip wet room flooring. Towel style radiator. Storage cupboard. Downlighting to ceiling. (Conversion from Bedroom Three)
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 12'6 x 12' (3.84m x 3.65m)
Window to rear aspect. Door giving access to rear garden. Space for fridge/freezer. Integrated electric oven. A range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces over and tiled splash back surrounds. Stainless steel gas hob with cooker hood over. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over. Space and plumbing for slim line dishwasher. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Carpeted dining area with space for dining table and chairs. Radiator.
LOUNGE 16'2 x 12'4 max (4.93m x 3.77m)
Timber obscure glazed doors to conservatory. Tv point. Feature fireplace with Adams style sur - round and marble effect hearth.
CONSERVATORY 12'8 x 8'6 (3.90m x 2.62m)
Of brick and double glazed construction. Tiled flooring. Door to rear garden.
Laid to paving and extensive plant and shrub borders.
Fully enclosed by fencing. Block paved patio with paved steps leading to a low maintenance gravelled area with raised planting area well stocked with trees and shrubs. Access via personal door to garage.
Garage - Double garage with electric up and over door. Window to side aspect. Power and light. Work space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60267377.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201472. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.