4 bedroom terraced house for saleKingston Road, Willerby, Hull
- GUIDE PRICE £235,000 - £250,000
- Simply Stunning Mid Terrace House
- Beautiful Open Plan Kitchen/ Diner with Central Island & Separate Reception Room
- Four Bedrooms (Master with En Suite) & Family Bathroom to First Floor
- Off Street Parking to the Front & Lovely Garden to the Rear
A stunning property located in Willerby, 4 bedrooms, open plan kitchen/diner and & separate reception room - viewings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment!!
This property is a credit to the current owners and has been vastly extended to fulfil its potential. The property comprises of an entrance hall leading to a lovely lounge to the front with a bay window, an amazing kitchen/diner with lantern sky lights and bi folding doors to the rear garden. To the first floor are 3 bedrooms and a lovely family bathroom. A fixed staircase leads to the beautiful master bedroom with en suite. Overall the property is simply stunning and offers fantastic family accommodation - not to be missed!
Beautiful mid-terrace house located in the heart of the popular West Hull village of Willerby close to well regarded schools and array of amenities.
With double glazed door to the front, window panels, radiator and stair case to first floor.
Lounge 10' 4" x 15' 3" into bay ( 3.15m x 4.65m into bay )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Kitchen 15' 2" x 37' 8" ( 4.62m x 11.48m )
Fitted kitchen (open plan to lounge) with a range of wall and base units, contrasting work surfaces with splash back tiling, mixer sink and drainer unit, range oven and microwave, hob, space for fridge/freezer, central island, dining area, radiator, spot lights to ceiling, bi-fold doors, tiled heated flooring and original style roof.
Bedroom 2 15' 2" into bay x 10' ( 4.62m into bay x 3.05m )
With double glazed bay window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 11" plus recess x 12' 11" ( 3.02m plus recess x 3.94m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom 4 / Study 5' 6" x 6' 4" ( 1.68m x 1.93m )
With double glazed window to the front.
With double glazed window to the rear, bath with shower over and shower screen, wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator and tiled heated flooring.
Bedroom 1 13' x 14' 5" ( 3.96m x 4.39m )
With double glazed window. fitted wardrobe and radiator.
En suite shower room with shower, wash hand basin, low level wc, spotlights to ceiling and double glazed window.
Lawned garden to the rear with fencing to boundaries and shed/garage to the rear.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60273107.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY105147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.