2 bedroom flat for salePan Peninsula Square, London, E14
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Large lounge/diner
- Two private balconies
- Underfloor heating
- Luxury fitted kitchen
- 24-hour concierge
***Available as either a shared ownership property (buy 26% for £171,600 and rent the remainder) or to buy in its entirety at the market price (buy 100% for £660,000)***
Set within a luxury development in Canary Wharf, this fantastic two-bedroom flat offers smart living space on the eighth floor as well as use of a superb selection of communal leisure facilities. The property consists of a large lounge/diner with adjoining fitted kitchen that boasts integrated appliances and contemporary appeal, two good-sized double bedrooms, a stunning bathroom and two balconies. The Pan Peninsula complex offers an amazing selection of communal facilities, including a large on-site gym, a 16m swimming pool and spa, a residents' cinema, a 24/7 concierge and a cocktail lounge on the 48th floor.
- Two good-sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a shared balcony
- Large lounge/diner (a rare format at Pan Peninsula – larger than in the other two-bedroom apartments on the lower floors) with balcony
- Oak strip floors
- Luxury galley kitchen with integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher, oven and electric hob, larder
- Luxury bathroom with underfloor heating and heated towel rail
- Utility room with washer/dryer
- Heating/cooling system
- Floor-to-ceiling windows face West, with views as far as Battersea
This is a rare opportunity to buy a shared ownership property at Pan Peninsula. You can either buy a 26% share for £171,600, subject to eligibility with the Genesis Housing Assocation*. Or you can buy the whole property, without needing to meet any eligibility criteria, for the full value of £660,000.
- Share available: 26%
- Price of share: £171,600
- Full valuation price: £660,000
- Rent per month: £882.35
- Service charge per month: £630
- Total payment per month: £1,512.35
* To be eligible for a Genesis shared-ownership property, you must be a first-time buyer who earns less than £90,000 a year.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60273191.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS40529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.