Land for saleWood Lane, Norton Juxta Twycross, Warwickshire, CV9
- PP for conversion of barns to 4 new dwellings
- Erection of one new dwelling
- Retention of existing farmhouse
- Application No: 13/01095/FUL
- Approx. 1.2 acres
A unique opportunity to acquire a range of traditional farm buildings and farmhouse set within a courtyard location with planning consent for 4 residential conversions, 1 new dwelling and retention of the existing farmhouse.
Manor Farm is located off Wood Lane, a peaceful rural road within the village of Norton Juxta Twycross. The property is conveniently located for access to the region’s motorway networks namely the M42, M6 and M1. The major cities of Leicester, Derby, Nottingham and Birmingham are close by. There is also excellent access to East Midlands, Coventry and Birmingham airports.
The property to be sold includes a fantastic range of traditional redbrick barns and a substantial redbrick farmhouse on a site extending to approximately 1.2 acres.
The site has planning permission as per application number 13/01095/FUL for conversion of the barns into four residential dwellings, retention of the existing farmhouse, erection of one new dwelling and also associated parking and access.
A copy of the planning permission (granted 23<sup>rd</sup> January 2015) along with a site plan showing the site edged red are attached to this brochure. Full plans of the property are available on request.
The residential units, which form part of the planning consent are as follows:
Unit A: Approximately 188 sq m (2,023 sq ft)
Unit B: Approximately 224 sq m (2,411 sq ft)
Unit C: Approximately 84 sq m (904 sq ft)
Unit D: Approximately 110 sq m (1,184 sq ft).
New Build (Unit E): 125 sq m (1,345 sq ft)
Total Garaging: Approximately 55 sq m (592 sq ft)
The farmhouse in its current state can be described as follows:
The farmhouse is positioned towards the front of the courtyard with unrestricted views over the village and farmland. The farmhouse is in need of refurbishment and modernisation.
The accommodation comprises:
Kitchen: (5.0m x 3.7m) With views over farmland and having traditional floor and wall mounted units, fireplace and a tiled floor.
From the kitchen a traditional hardwood door leads to the pantry and also a staircase giving access to the first floor.
Pantry: (4.33 x 2.4m) With floor and wall mounted shelving units and a window overlooking the front of the house.
Lounge: (4.9m x 4.2m) With views to both the front and rear of the property.
Hall: Providing access to the cellar and to the first floor. Traditional hardwood doors allow access to the exterior of the property to both the rear and front.
Snug: (4.0m x 4.3m) A traditional fireplace and views over farmland.
Bedroom One: (4.25m x 4.2m) Benefiting from unrestricted views over farmland.
Study: (3.2m x 1.7m) With a window overlooking the courtyard.
Bedroom Two: (4m x 3.84m) With unrestricted views over farmland.
Bedroom Three: (4.2m x 4.1m) Benefiting from a traditional fireplace and views over fields to the front of the house.
Bedroom Four: (4.8m x 2.84m) With access door to bedroom five.
Bedroom Five: (4.8m x 3.2m Accessed from bedroom four.
WC: Separate WC.
Family Bathroom: With a traditional suite comprising of bath and pedestal sink.
Attic Room 1: (8.61m x 4.3m) With windows set in to the roof.
Attic Room 2: (8.61m x 4.3m) With windows set in to the roof.
Coal Store: (3.7m x 1.8m) Traditional coal store with a window overlooking the courtyard.
The property benefits from a mains electricity, mains sewerage and water supply.
The purchaser will be requested to maintain an electricity and water supply to the vendor’s retained land to the rear of the site.
Plan, Area and Description:
The plan, area and description are believed to be correct in every way, but no claim will be entertained by the vendor or their agents in respect of any error, omissions or misdescriptions. The plan is for identification purposes only.
Method of Sale:
The property is to be sold by private treaty.
Hinckley and Bosworth Borough Council 01455 238141.
Leicestershire County Council Tel. 0116 232 3232.
Rights of Way and Easements:
The property is sold subject to, and with the benefit of, all rights of way, easements and wayleaves that may exist at the time of the sale.
Access to the development is available through the underpass to the front of the property. The property will be sold with the benefit of right of way to the rear of the development for service vehicles only.
Restrictive Covenants and Easements:
The property will be sold subject to a covenant to restrict the total number of dwellings on site to nine" (the planning on site is for 9 dwellings)
An easement will be retained by the vendor to connect services to the retained land.
Strictly by appointment with the agents.
Vacant possession will be given upon completion.
1. These particulars have been prepared in good faith to give a fair overview of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interest in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in a good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should me made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to a purchase, Purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60273437.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Manor-t-5284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Atherstone - Rural. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.