4 bedroom detached house for saleColburn Way, Sutton
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Large Lounge
- Off Street Parking
- Detached Garage
- Large Mature Rear Garden
- Located On The Desired Poets Estate
- Close By To Carshalton Village & Sutton Town Centre
** UNEXPECTEDLY BACK ON THE MARKET ** An opportunity to purchase a truly stunning FOUR BEDROOM detached house situated on the desired Poets Estate. Upon arrival you will be amazed by the wonderful mature private garden which is one of the largest on the road.
An opportunity to purchase a truly stunning FOUR BEDROOM detached house situated on the desired Poets Estate. This ideal family home benefits from a large open plan lounge with feature fireplace, beautiful spacious kitchen/dining room & utility area. Moving onto the first floor there are three double bedrooms, the master including en-suite and built in floor to ceiling wardrobes and a further bedroom with family bathroom. Upon arrival you will be amazed by the wonderful mature private garden which is one of the largest on the road, benefiting from a number of striking features comprising of a delightful pond, bridge and large greenhouse. Furthermore, there is the added pleasure of enjoying a lovely spacious patio area providing enough space for the whole family to enjoy. This superb property has the potential to be extended* (* subject to planning permission) with off street parking to front for multiple cars & tandem garage.
In addition, this property is well located & is nearby to Carshalton Village & Sutton Town Centre which comprises of an array of shops, coffee shops, restaurants & bars. In close proximity are transport links which includes Carshalton Train Station & Sutton Mainline Station
Staircase Leading To:-
Bedroom One & En-Suite
Garden & Detached Garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60276014.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUT104196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.