3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleYiewsley Crescent, Swindon
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOME
- GROUND FLOOR WET ROOM / W/C
- 13FT CONSERVATORY
- THREE BEDROOMS + 11FT STUDY / BEDROOM 4
- STUNNING MATURE ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY
- DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS HEATING
An extended and very well presented versatile home that is situated in the popular residential area of Stratton St Margaret. Benefits include double glazed windows, gas radiator heating, a stunning mature enclosed rear garden and a blocke paved driveway to the front. Viewing recommended.
An extended and very well presented versatile home that is situated in the popular residential area of Stratton St Margaret. The property is offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN and its ground floor accommodation comprises an entrance porch, entrance hall, 14ft lounge, 10ft dining room and a 10ft high quality modern fitted kitchen. There is a 11ft study/ bedroom 4, ground floor wet room/ w/c and a 13ft conservatory. The first floor boasts three bedrooms and re-fitted family bathroom. Further benefits include double glazed windows, gas radiator heating, a stunning mature enclosed rear garden and a blocke paved driveway to the front. An early inspection of this property is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed sliding patio doors give access to the properties entrance porch, wood flooring with inset hard bristle matting, exposed brick walls, double glazed door with glazed side panel to the properties entrance hall.
Smooth and coved ceiling, wood flooring, door to the kitchen, door to the lounge, wall mounted radiator with ornate wooden cover, stairs to the first floor landing, telephone point, wall mounted door chime, smoke detector, under stairs storage cupboard.
Wet Room / W/c
Double glazed sky light, wall mounted shower system, wet room flooring with recessed drain, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w/c, tiled walls, extractor fan system, wall mounted radiator/ towel rail, shower curtain and pole, smooth ceiling with inset spots.
Lounge 14' 3" max x 12' 8" max ( 4.34m max x 3.86m max )
Front aspect double glazed bay window, access to the dining room, "Cotswold stone" fire place with in set gas fire, low level display platforms to either side of the fire place with recess for audio visual equipment, wall mounted light fittings, wall mounted radiator.
Dining Room 10' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.20m x 2.82m )
Rear aspect double glazed sliding patio doors to the rear garden, smooth and coved ceiling, wall mounted radiator with ornate wooden enclosure.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 9' 2" ( 3.20m x 2.79m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, smooth and coved ceiling with inset spot lights, wood flooring, range of eye and base level units with fitted granite work tops, inset single sink with mixer tap, wall mounted and concealed gas boiler, two built in BOSCH ovens, a Bosch warming drawer, built in fridge/ freezer, built in dish washer, door to the conservatory, built in washing machine, in set induction hob, cooker hood.
Conservatory 13' 9" x 8' 3" max ( 4.19m x 2.51m max )
Of brick base and double glazed upvc construction, tiled flooring, wall mounted radiator with wooden cover, further wall mounted radiator, double glazed door to the rear garden, fan & light fitting, wall mounted light fitting, arch to inner hallway.
Inner Hall Way
Tiled flooring, door to the wet room w/c, door to the study / bedroom 4.
Study/ Bedroom 4 11' 10" x 7' 9" max + recess ( 3.61m x 2.36m max + recess )
(converted garage) Front aspect double glazed sliding patio doors to the driveway, fitted blinds, smooth and coved ceiling, wall mounted radiator with cover, wall mounted light fittings.
First Floor Landing
Side aspect double glazed window, smooth ceiling, access to the loft via hatch, built in airing cupboard, doors to all first floor accommodation.
Master Bedroom 14' 5" in to bay x 9' 5" max ( 4.39m in to bay x 2.87m max )
Front aspect double glazed bay window, smooth ceiling, range of fitted bedroom furniture.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" plus recess x 8' 10" to wardrobe doors ( 3.28m plus recess x 2.69m to wardrobe doors )
Rear aspect double glazed window, coved and textured ceiling, built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 7" x 8' ( 2.62m x 2.44m )
Front aspect double glazed window, coved and textured ceiling, wall mounted radiator, stair bulk head.
Rear aspect double glazed window, textured ceiling with inset spot lights, wall mounted radiator/ towel rail, low level w/c, panel enclosed jacuzzi bath molded plastic shower enclosure with built in shower system, tiled flooring, designer wash hand basin with shelf under and wall mounted mirror.
To The Front
Block paved allowing parking for 2 cars.
To The Rear
Enclosed and landscaped rear garden with well stocked flower and shrub beds, garden pond with water feature, two sheds, outside tap, external security light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60276032.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWE103986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon Ermin Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.