2 bedroom flat for saleEarle Place, Cardiff
- No chain
- Rear garden
- Ground floor
- Modern kitchen
- Two bedrooms
*INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY* A well presented two double bedroom ground floor flat in a sought after location of Canton. The property comprises of living/dining room, Inner hall, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms.
A well presented two double bedroom ground floor flat in a sought after location of Canton. The property comprises of living/dining room, Inner hall, kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms.
Communal Entrance Hallway
Access via a white UPVC door with UPVC double glazed obscure glass panel insert, tiled flooring, wall mounted cupboard housing electric meters, wooden doors to flat 22A and 22B.
Living/ Dining Room 15' 1" x 11' 3" ( 4.60m x 3.43m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, laminate flooring, power points, TV points.
Kitchen 12' 1" x 6' 3" ( 3.68m x 1.91m )
Kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units along one wall with stainless steel sink and draining board, power points, built in electric oven and four ring gas hob with space for upright fridge / freezer, tiled flooring, spotlights.
Bedroom One/ Reception Room 11' 10" x 10' ( 3.61m x 3.05m )
Laminate flooring, radiator, power points, white UPVC double glazed French patio doors opening onto rear garden
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 8' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.72m )
Carpeted flooring, radiator, power points, white wooden door with glass panel insert to rear garden, dual aspect white UPVC double glazed windows to side and rear.
Comprising of a white three piece suite consisting of low level water closet, pedestal wash basin and walk in shower with wall mounted electric shower, tiled flooring, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted Ideal boiler, white UPVC double glazed obscure window to side aspect.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60278375.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN105867. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.