1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleHolme Church Lane, Beverley
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price: £87,000 - £95,000
- No Chain & Convenient Central Location
- Ground Floor Flat With Assured Shorthold Tenancy
- Double Bedroom & Modern Bathroom
- Front & Rear Courtyards
Guide Price: £87,000 - £95,000. Introducing this GROUND FLOOR FLAT with existing assured shorthold tenancy comprising of entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, DOUBLE BEDROOM, lobby area and modern bathroom. Offered to the market with NO CHAIN and situated in a central location.
Introducing this ground floor one bedroom flat situated in a convenient and highly sought after location in Beverley. With accommodation comprising of entrance hall, lounge, modern fitted kitchen, double bedroom, lobby area and stunning bathroom. Outside there are courtyards to the front and rear. Offered with no chain and ideally suited for first time buyers, viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
With coved ceiling, radiator and double-glazed side door.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 12' max x 15' 7" max ( 3.66m max x 4.75m max )
With coved ceiling, electric fireplace and double-glazed rear window.
Kitchen 10' 5" max plus pillars x 7' 4" max ( 3.18m max plus pillars x 2.24m max )
Tiled fitted kitchen with coved ceiling, wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes stainless steel sink with drainer, electric oven with electric hob and stainless steel cooker hood, plus double-glazed side window.
Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 16' 4" max x 10' 8" max ( 4.98m max x 3.25m max )
With coved ceiling, radiator and double-glazed front window.
With coved ceiling, work surfaces and plumbing for washing machine.
Tiled with coved ceiling, shower, wash hand basin, wc, towel rail radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Walled courtyard giving access to flats one and two with stair access to flat two.
Fenced in communal courtyard providing wheelie bin storage.
12 month tenancy at £425pm commencing 31/08/16.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60278411.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV103992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.