3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNorwich Road, Poringland, Norwich
Offers in Excess of £350,000
- Popular Poringland Location
- Superb extended detached bungalow
- Close to schools and amenities
- Large enclosed garden
- Spacious and flexible accommodation
- Separate bathroom & shower room
- Ample parking
Enjoy this wonderful extended detached bungalow situated within the popular village of Poringland, an incredible village enjoying quality schooling and transport links. The property has been vastly improved and provides a substantial kitchen, bathroom and bar area. call now to view!
Oak effect double glazed entrance door, oak effect double glazed window to the side, slate tiled floor, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and oak effect double glazed entrance door to:
Slate tiled floor, part wood panelled walls and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 10' narrowing to 8' 8" ( 3.71m x 3.05m narrowing to 2.64m )
Oak effect uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, laminate flooring, radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.97m )
Oak effect uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, laminate flooring, radiator, fitted wardrobes, textured ceiling and coving.
Bedroom Three 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Oak effect uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, laminate flooring, radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
Dining Area 12' x 10' into chimney breast ( 3.66m x 3.05m into chimney breast )
Wood effect laminate flooring, dado rail, textured ceiling and coving with archway through to:
Lounge 20' 2" x 9' 7" ( 6.15m x 2.92m )
Oak effect uPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects, oak effect uPVC double glazed french doors to side aspect, laminate flooring, radiator, textured ceiling and coving.
Kitchen 14' x 11' 6" ( 4.27m x 3.51m )
Fitted with a range of freestanding solid wood units, porcelain sink and drainer, space for cooker, space for American style fridge, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, storage recess, textured ceiling, exposed beams, LED spotlights, slate tiled flooring and oak effect uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Open through to:
With tiled flooring.
With a suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin set in vanity and low level WC with heated towel rail, extractor fan and oak effect uPVC double glazed widow to the rear aspect.
With a suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle, wash hand basin set in vanity and low level WC, heated towel rail, shaver point, fitted cupboards, smooth ceiling with inset LED spotlights and oak effect uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Breakfast Area 14' 5" x 12' 5" ( 4.39m x 3.78m )
Tiled flooring, radiator, textured ceiling, exposed beams and oak effect uPVC double glazed french doors and two windows to the rear aspect.
Bar Area 18' 9" x 12' 5" narrowing to 9' ( 5.71m x 3.78m narrowing to 2.74m )
Oak effect double glazed window to the front aspect, oak effect uPVC double glazed bay window to the rear aspect, solid wood flooring and feature bar with inset spotlights.
To the front of the property there is a hard standing and gravel parking area with mature hedging to the front and side with a brick built feature archway and gate to the side. There is a lovely rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with extensive patio area, raised beds win inset flowers plans and shrubs and a further decorative patio area towards the rear of the garden with hard standing for metal shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR121895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.