2 bedroom apartment for saleWestwick Street, Norwich
Guide Price £255,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Beautiful, individually styled apartment
- Open plan entertaining / living area
- Wooden flooring
- Luxury bathroom and en-suite
- Secure garage parking
BEAUTIFULLY STYLED, SPACIOUS APARTMENT EXUDING STYLE & COMFORT. Situated between St Benedicts Street & Westwick Street in the heart of Norwich City Centre, this luxury apartment boasts lift access, gas fired central heating and quality fixtures and fittings.
Solid wood flooring, boiler cupboard, wall mounted light fittings, loft access and large storage cupboard.
Living Space 24' 3" into recess x 20' 2" ( 7.39m into recess x 6.15m )
Solid wood flooring, two secondary glazed feature sash windows, smooth ceiling, ornate coving, wall mounted light fittings, fireplace, feature open galleried areas with down lighters.
Kitchen / Dining Area
The kitchen / dining area is fitted with a quality range of solid timber base units with solid wood worksurfaces oven, porcelain butler sink with traditional style mixer tap, slate tiled splashbacks, space for range cooker with stainless steel splash back and over head extractor hood, built in dishwasher and washing machine, space for American style fridge freezer and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 4" x 6' 8" ( 2.24m x 2.03m )
Beautifully presented suite comprising freestanding bath, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level WC with heated towel rail, smooth ceiling, extractor fan and slate tiled floor and walls,
Bedroom Two 16' 6" max narrowing to 10' 5" min x 10' 5" ( 5.03m max narrowing to 3.18m min x 3.18m )
Secondary glazed feature sliding sash window, radiator, carpet, smooth ceiling and ornate coving.
Master Bedroom 20' 2" x 11' 8" ( 6.15m x 3.56m )
Secondary glazed sash window, carpet, radiator, smooth ceiling and ornate coving.
En-Suite Wet Room 10' 4" x 6' ( 3.15m x 1.83m )
Luxury suite comprising walk in shower area with rainwater style shower head and glass divider, low level WC and wash hand basin with waterfall tap, heated towel rail., smooth ceiling with inset spotlights, extractor fan, slate tiled walls and floor.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60290222.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR122771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.