Commercial Property for sale38 High Street, Canterbury, CT1
1,853 sq. ft.
- 1,853 sq ft (172 sq m)
- Attractive freehold for sale in sought after Cathedral City of Canterbury
- Strong pitch in town centre located amongst variety of chain retailers
- Whole building fully let on new 10 year lease to secure covenant of STA Travel Ltd
- Re-based rent (November 2015)
- Net initial yield of 5.5% after costs
The property comprises a late 18th Century, Grade II Listed mid-terrace, timber frame building, arranged over basement, ground and three upper floors.
Further information including tenancy details and covenant profile is available on our marketing particulars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-60291317.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 893467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Caxtons Chartered Surveyors, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.