3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Street, Lenwade, Norwich
Sold STC £275,000
- Stunningly refurbished & extended cottage
- Large re-turfed 70ft (STMS) rear garden
- Beautiful, bespoke open plan kitchen / dining room
- Re-plastered & renovated to a high specification
- Ample off road parking
GUIDE PRICE £275,000 - £300,000
NO BETTER A TRANSFORMATION YOU WILL EVER SEE! A pretty, 1800's built period semi detached cottage, refurbished, extended and remodelled by the present vendor to create a contemporary home with great space and a host of character and charm.
NO BETTER A TRANSFORMATION YOU WILL EVER SEE! A pretty, 1800's built period semi detached cottage, refurbished, extended and remodelled by the present vendor to create a contemporary home with great space and a host of character and charm. There is a breathtaking open plan kitchen / dining / family space, comfortable snug style lounge, contemporary style shower room and impressive first floor bathroom. The property has been refurbished to a very high specification boasting feature exposed brick wall, smooth plastered ceilings and walls, inset spotlighting, new staircase, new oil fired heating system and windows. Furthermore there are bi-folding door onto a good sized 70ft (STMS) rear garden and ample off road parking to the side. An early viewing is essential to full appreciate the property's space, quality of build and location.
Lounge 13' 11" narrowing to 12' 7" x 11' 8" ( 4.24m narrowing to 3.84m x 3.56m )
Feature exposed brick wall, feature brick open fireplace, radiator, inset spotlighting and smooth ceiling.
With access through to rear lobby / utility, open plan stairs to first floor and open through to:
Kitchen / Dining / Family Room 20' 4" x 11' 10" ( 6.20m x 3.61m )
A stunning contemporary bespoke living space with a quality fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units with oak worksurfaces, and island style unit, inset butler sink, built in dishwasher, electric hob and electric oven, splash backs, skylight window, uPVC window to the rear aspect and double glazed bifolding doors onto the beautiful enclosed rear garden.
Rear Lobby / Utility Room 9' 2" x 7' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.18m )
With door to side aspect / driveway, space for fridge freezer and oil fired boiler.
Boot Room 7' 1" x 6' 2" ( 2.16m x 1.88m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
With a suite comprising shower cubicle with inset shower, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled surrounds and window to the side aspect.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' x 7' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.18m )
Double aspect room with uPVC double glazed window to the front and side aspects.
Bedroom Two 13' x 12' 1" ( 3.96m x 3.68m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' x 7' 1" ( 3.05m x 2.16m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and access to roof space.
With a suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin with waterfall style tap and low level WC with tiled splashbacks, inset spotlighting and uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
The property has an attractive frontage with driveway parking to the side which in turn leads to the main garden. The main garden measures approximately 70ft (STMS) which has been newly re-turfed and all enclosed by fence and hedging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60292316.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.