4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDunford Road, Holmfirth
- GUIDE PRICE £300,000-£325,000
- Superb Semi Detached Four Bedroom Property
- Stunning Rural Position
- Two Reception Rooms, En-Suite Facilities
- Views, Gardens, Garage, Off Road Parking
GUIDE PRICE £300,000-£325,000
A SUPERB STONE BUILT FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME SITUATED IN A RURAL, BUT WELL CONNECTED LOCATION, WITH BREATHTAKING, UNINTERRUPTED, FAR REACHING VIEWS OVER HARDEN AND WINSCAR RESERVOIRS, THE PENNINES AND BEYOND.
GUIDE PRICE £300,000-£325,000
Situated close to the popular and sought after Holmfirth village with all of the amenities that has to offer, such as shops, supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, banks, public parks, a leisure centre and well regarded schooling. The property has excellent road links to nearby Huddersfield and Meltham and convenient access to Barnsley, Sheffield, Wakefield and Manchester. A good bus service also operates locally. The property is offered to the market with the benefit of no vendor chain.
Rarely do properties such as Moorland View come to the open market. The property occupies a stunning position overlooking harden and Winscar reservoirs and with views to the rear over open fields. This superb property has to be viewed to appreciate the location, size and finish on offer.
Located just three miles approximately from the vibrant village of Holmfirth with the local amenities and well regarded schooling the village has to offer. Also well positioned for quick and easy access to commuter routes, i.e. the M1 and major Trans-Pennine links.
The property boasts generously proportioned and well presented accommodation briefly comprising an entrance porch, entrance hallway, lounge, spacious dining kitchen and second reception room all to the ground floor. To the first floor is a landing, house bathroom, four double bedrooms; master with Jack and Jill en-suite shower room which also accessible from bedroom two.
Externally the property offers delightful lawned and paved gardens to the front and a driveway with ample parking leading to a double garage to the rear of the house.
With a UPVC glazed door, double glazed windows to the front and side, exposed stonework, a tiled floor and a door leading in to the entrance hallway.
The hallway is carpeted and a carpeted staircase rises to the first floor accommodation. Doors lead to the lounge and the second reception room.
Lounge 16' 3" max in to recess x 12' 6" max in to recess ( 4.95m max in to recess x 3.81m max in to recess )
A beautifully presented spacious room with double glazed windows to the front elevation affording views over the reservoir and moorland beyond. The room is carpeted and has exposed beams and a radiator. The focal point of the room is the open coal fire with tiled hearth. Double doors give access to the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 19' 10" x 9' 10" ( 6.05m x 3.00m )
Fitted with a good range of modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and a sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated appliances include an oven with gas hob and cooker hood extractor over. There are spaces for a free standing fridge freezer and spaces and plumbing for a dishwasher and a washing machine. The boiler housed in a wall unit.
The room has laminate flooring, a radiator and ample space for a dining table and chairs. The kitchen area has a double glazed window to the rear and from the dining area fully glazed French doors lead out to the rear of the property. A door gives access to reception room two.
Reception Room Two 14' 10" x 8' 2" ( 4.52m x 2.49m )
Currently utilised as a study, this beautifully decorated, versatile room would also make an ideal dining room or further sitting room. Boasting charming features including exposed beams and a multi-fuel stove set upon a stone hearth. The room is carpeted, has a radiator and a good sized, walk in storage area.
From the double glazed window to the front elevation, one can enjoy the fabulous far reaching views. A door leads back in to the entrance hallway.
The landing is carpeted and has a radiator. Doors lead to the four bedrooms and to the house bathroom.
Master Bedroom 12' 9" max in to recess x 9' 6" plus doorway recess ( 3.89m max in to recess x 2.90m plus doorway recess )
A good sized carpeted double bedroom. The room is neutrally decorated and has a radiator and stunning views to the front aspect via a double glazed window. A door leads in to the Jack and Jill en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a fully tiled shower cubicle with duel shower head, a WC and a wash hand basin. The room has part tiled walls, laminate flooring, an extractor fan and a radiator. A door leads in to bedroom two.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.95m )
This double bedroom is carpeted and has a radiator, double glazed windows to the rear elevation with views over open field and access to the loft.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.95m )
Positioned to the rear of the property this bedroom has double glazed windows with far reaching views over open fields. The room is carpeted and has a radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 5" max in to recess x 8' 5" plus doorway recess ( 3.78m max in to recess x 2.57m plus doorway recess )
This fourth double bedroom is carpeted and has two double glazed windows to the front elevation with stunning long distance views toward the reservoirs. The room benefits from fitted cupboards; one of which houses the cylinder tank. The part boarded loft is accessed from here via a pull down ladder.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a bath with shower over and glass shower screen, a wash hand basin and low level WC. The room is fully tiled and has laminate flooring, a radiator and an opaque double glazed window to the side elevation.
To the front of the property is a well presented paved area ideal for sitting out and taking in the stunning surroundings and a delightful lawned garden with mature plants and shrubs and a pond.
To the side of the property is a driveway with ample of road parking provision leading in to a double garage and yard to the rear,
The garage has two up and over door and benefits from power and lighting.
Leave Holmfirth via Victoria Street and take the A6024 Dunford Road in to the village of Hade Edge. Continue towards Dunford Bridge. The property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60292337.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.