3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWarwick Road, Ipswich
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi-Detached Family Home
- Popular Location
- Close to the Town Centre
- Two Bathrooms
THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE situated in the popular East of Ipswich location within walking distance to the town centre. The property benefits from three generous sized bedrooms, two bathrooms and off road parking.
Entrance Door Into
Entrance Porch Into
Stairs leading to the first floor, storage down through to basement level and doors to the lounge.
Obscure brick to front, restricted head room and storage.
Lounge 13' 8" to Bay x 11' 5" ( 4.17m to Bay x 3.48m )
Laminate flooring, double glazed bay window to the front and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 7' 11" ( 3.33m x 2.41m )
Matching eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces, double glazed window to the side, space for washing machine, fridge/freezer, oven, hob and extractor fan. Inset sink and drainer unit.
Dining Area 8' 6" x 7' 10" ( 2.59m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to the rear and door opening to the garden.
Downstairs Shower Room 9' 11" x 5' 5" ( 3.02m x 1.65m )
Three piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and partly tiled.
Bathroom 9' 11" x 5' 4" ( 3.02m x 1.63m )
Double glazed window to the rear, panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC and partly tiled.
Bedroom One 14' 11" max x 11' 11" ( 4.55m max x 3.63m )
Two double glazed windows to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 8' ( 3.45m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Off road parking with dropped curb and access via gate to the rear.
Large patio area, mainly laid to lawn, enclosed by panelled fencing and established shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60292364.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.