3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleShakespeare Drive, Burton Latimer, Kettering
Sold STC £135,000
- **OPEN DAY** Saturday 16th July 11am - 12pm
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Extended Kitchen/Diner
- Gas Radiator Heating
- Garage & Off Road Parking
**OPEN HOUSE** Saturday 16th July 11am - 12pm. Situated in Burton Latimer is this three bedroom semi detached family home briefly comprising entrance hall, lounge, extended kitchen/diner, utility, first floor landing to three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside is a garage and off road parking.
.**OPEN HOUSE** Saturday 16th July 11am - 12pm. Situated in Burton Latimer is this three bedroom semi detached family home briefly comprising entrance hall, lounge, extended kitchen/diner, utility, first floor landing to three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside is a garage and off road parking.
PLEASE NOTE: NO VIEWINGS WILL TAKE PLACE BEFORE THE OPEN HOUSE
Glazed wooden framed porch to the side of the property.
Entered via glazed wooden door, two glazed wooden doors leading to lounge and kitchen/diner.
Lounge 16' 2" max into recess x 11' 5" ( 4.93m max into recess x 3.48m )
Four aluminium double glazed windows to the front aspect, coving to ceiling and storage cupboard and shelving.
Extended Kitchen/diner 17' 10" max x 16' 1" max ( 5.44m max x 4.90m max )
A fitted kitchen comprising a range of base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, complementary tiling, space for oven, hob and fridge/freezer, radiator, coving to ceiling, under stairs pantry, ceiling fan and aluminium double glazed patio door to the rear aspect.
Utility Room 6' 8" x 5' 7" ( 2.03m x 1.70m )
UPVC double glazed door to the rear aspect, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher and aluminium box ceiling window.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, fitted storage cupboard and doors to:-
Bedroom One 11' 8" max x 9' 2" ( 3.56m max x 2.79m )
Two aluminium double glazed windows to the front and side aspects, over stairs cupboard, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" max x 9' 2" ( 2.95m max x 2.79m )
Aluminium double glazed window to the rear aspect, over stairs cupboard, central heating boiler and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 6' 8" max ( 2.64m x 2.03m max )
Aluminium double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Aluminium double glazed window to the rear aspect, suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low flush WC, fully tiled, ceramic tiled floor and heated towel rail.
Block paved driveway providing off road parking.
Up and over door. Single brick built garage.
Decking area, lawn and shrubs, side access to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG106944. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.