3 bedroom cottage for saleClifton Fold, Clifton Road, Pudsey
Offers Over £149,950
- End Stone Cottage
- Three Double Bedrooms with En-Suite
- Lounge & Dining Kitchen
- Off Street Parking
- Central Heating & Double Glazing Throughout
- Popular Location
- Viewing is Essential!
Offered for sale is this END STONE COTTAGE which offers WELL PRESENTED living accommodation and benefits from THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS with EN-SUITE and OFF STREET PARKING. An early viewing is essential to avoid disappointment...
Clifton Fold, Clifton Road
Offered for sale is this spacious end stone cottage which offers well presented living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links, making it ideal for professionals travelling to and from Leeds and Bradford City Centres. The property briefly comprises a downstairs W.C, lounge, dining kitchen, three double bedrooms with en-suite to the master bedroom and a house bathroom with a three piece suite. There is off street parking to the front of the property. We highly recommend an early viewing to avoid missing out on this ideal family home!
A two piece suite comprising a W.C and a hand wash basin.
Lounge 22' 9" x 14' ( 6.93m x 4.27m )
A spacious lounge with a gas fireplace with stove inset, oak flooring, stairs leading to the first floor landing, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
Dining Kitchen 13' x 12' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.71m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, oven, hob and cooker-hood. Integral washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. A central heating radiator, window to the front elevation and a door to the front.
Bedroom One 14' x 12' 8" max ( 4.27m x 3.86m max )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and windows to the front and side elevations.
A three piece suite comprising a shower cubicle, hand wash basin, a W.C and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.81m x 3.10m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 10' ( 3.53m x 3.05m )
A double bedroom with a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, a hand wash basin, a W.C, a central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60294353.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY107574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.