3 bedroom detached house for saleMaizebrook, Dewsbury
Sold STC £144,000
- ***Reduced From £152,000 To Guide Price £144,000 - £152,000***
- ***Guide Price £144,000 - £152,000***
- Three Bedroom Detached
- Driveway & Detached Garage
- **NO CHAIN**
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Two Reception Rooms
*Guide Price £144,000 - £152,000* Offered with NO CHAIN and located in a cul-de-sac position is this 3 bedroom detached property that comprises: entrance hallway, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, landing, 3 bedrooms, en-suite & bathroom. Having gardens to front and rear, drive and garage.
***Guide Price £144,000 - £152,000***
Three Bedroom Detached
uPVC door to front, coving to ceiling and radiator.
Two piece suite comprising low level wc and wash hand basin. Double glazed window to rear, radiator and tiled splashback.
Lounge 13' 7" x 15' 2" ( 4.14m x 4.62m )
Feature timber fireplace with remote control gas inset fire. Coving to ceiling, archway to dining area and radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Dining Room 8' 1" x 9' 8" ( 2.46m x 2.95m )
Radiator, coving to ceiling and double glazed patio doors to rear.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 9' 7" ( 2.62m x 2.92m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, 1 1/2 bowl sink and tiled splashback. Gas cooker point and cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator and central heating boiler. Door to understairs pantry, double glazed window to rear and uPVC door to side.
Airing cupboards and loft access. Double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 1 9' 9" to rear of fitted wardrobes x 12' 6" max ( 2.97m to rear of fitted wardrobes x 3.81m max )
Fitted wardrobes and dresser, coving to ceiling and radiator. Double glazed window to front.
Three piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Part tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator and double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 2 11' 2" max to rear of fitted wardrobe x 9' 8" ( 3.40m max to rear of fitted wardrobe x 2.95m )
Fitted wardrobes, coving to ceiling and radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 3 7' x 9' 3" max ( 2.13m x 2.82m max )
Built-in cupboards, radiator and double glazed window to front.
Bathroom 6' 2" x 6' 4" ( 1.88m x 1.93m )
Three piece suite comprising low level wc, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps and electric shower over. Part tiled walls, extractor fan, and radiator. Double glazed window to rear.
Open plan lawn to front and paved driveway to side. To the rear is a low maintenance garden with paved patio and decorative slate.
Garage 8' 5" max x 17' ( 2.57m max x 5.18m )
With up and over roller shutter door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60294389.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.