5 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFairfax Way, March
- Cul-de-Sac Location
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Solar Panels
- 19ft Bedroom Five/Playroom
- 23ft Lounge
- 15ft Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Five/Six Bedrooms
- £1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
*£1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
*15ft Kitchen Breakfast Room
*19ft Bedroom Five/Playroom
*Garage and Off Road Parking
Entrance door to:
Sealed unit double glazed lead effect window to front, single radiator, double radiator, telephone point, spiral stairs leading to bedroom 5/playroom, hardwood double glazed French double doors to covered patio and garden.
4.42m x 3.02m (14'6" x 9'11"). PVCu double glazed lead effect bay window to front, double radiator, telephone point, dado rail, double doors to:
4.17m x 7.16m (13'8" x 23'6"). Living flame effect gas fire with feature surround, two double radiators, telephone point, TV point, two double glazed sliding patio doors to garden, door to:
4.62m x 3.63m (15'2" x 11'11"). Fitted with a matching range of handmade maple wood base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1¼ bowl sink unit with single drainer, mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, built-in integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, built-in electric oven, built-in electric hob with extractor hood over, built-in combination oven/ microwave, PVCu double glazed window to rear, double radiator, tiled flooring, TV point, PVCu double glazed door to:
1.98m x 3.63m (6'6" x 11'11"). Fitted with a matching range of base units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink with single drainer and tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, vent for tumble drier, PVCu double glazed lead effect window to side, PVCu double glazed lead effect window to rear, PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, tiled flooring.
3.53m x 3.65m (11'6" x 11'10") Brick and Pvcu build, French doors to side, tiled floor, radiator.
4.62m x 3.38m (15'2" x 11'1"). PVCu double glazed lead effect window to rear, fitted wardrobes with hanging rails, overhead storage cupboards and drawers, double radiator, telephone point, TV point.
4.75m x 2.95m (15'7"minimum plus built-in wardrobes x 9'8"). PVCu double glazed lead effect window to rear, double radiator, telephone point, TV point.
2.87m x 3.38m (9'5" x 11'1"). PVCu double glazed lead effect window to front, double radiator, TV point.
2.87m x 2.69m (9'5" x 8'10"). PVCu double glazed lead effect window to front, radiator, TV point.
Four piece suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower attachment over and telephone style mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle with fitted power shower and close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, PVCu double glazed lead effect window to rear, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with fitted power shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, close coupled WC and half height tiling to two walls, two heated towel rails, extractor fan, PVCu double glazed lead effect window to front, tiled flooring, recessed ceiling spotlight.
5.89m x 4.85m (19'4" x 15'11") maximum. PVCu double glazed lead effect window to side, two double glazed skylight windows to rear, storage cupboards, double radiator, laminate flooring, telephone point, TV point, canopy style sloping ceiling.
To the front, mainly laid to lawn, block paved driveway providing off-road parking leading to the double garage with power and lights connected. Gated side access to rear which has a paved patio and the garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders. To the side of the property the garden is mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, enclosed by wooden fencing to the rear and sides.
The property benefits from solar panels which are owned by the current vendor and bring in an annual income at the moment of approximately £2000.00 plus reduced electricity bills.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60295322.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.