3 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Pauls Road, Peterborough
- Mid Terraced Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- No Forward Chain
NO FORWARD CHAIN. Close to local amenities and a short distance to the City Centre. THREE BEDROOM TERRACED HOME with BATHROOM and TWO RECEPTION ROOMS.
NO FORWARD CHAIN. Situated on the heart of St Paul's Road in Peterborough City Centre, this WELL PRESENTED TERRACED HOME is close to local amenities and comprises TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, DOWNSTAIRS BATHROOM and THREE BEDROOMS. Outside is a LOW MAINTENANCE REAR GARDEN.
Hardwood Door To:
Lounge 12' 1" x 11' 6" ( 3.68m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Wood laminate effect flooring, feature fireplace set in surround, TV point, power points, door to:
Stairs to the first floor, door to:
Dining Room 12' 11" x 11' 8" ( 3.94m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Wood laminate effect flooring, TV point, power points, door to:
Kitchen 14' 7" x 7' 4" ( 4.45m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, space for free standing cooker, sink with drainer, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, tiled walls and tiled flooring, double glazed door to the rear garden, door to:
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising corner bath with shower attachment over, wash hand basin and a WC, fully tiled walls.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, over stairs storage cupboard, TV point, power points, carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 8' 6" ( 3.71m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, carpet flooring
Bedroom Three 11' 7" x 7' 2" ( 3.53m x 2.18m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect. Radiator, power points, carpet flooring.
The front of the property is enclosed by small brick wall. The low maintenance rear garden is enclosed by timber fencing, decking area, slabbed and gravelled area,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60296090.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112446. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.