4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBeatrice Street, Swindon
Sold STC £200,000
- End Terrace House
- Perfect Conversion or H.M.O. Subject To Relevant Planning Being Obtained
- Two Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- No Chain
A rare and unusual opportunity to acquire an established end terraced family home. Formerly a shop the property in our opinion offers larger than usual accommodation spread over two floors and aside from being a great family home in our opinion would make a superb conversion or H.M.O. S.T.P.P.
A rare and unusual opportunity to acquire an established end terraced family home. Formerly a shop the property in our opinion offers larger than usual accommodation spread over two floors and aside from being a great family home in our opinion would make a superb conversion or H.M.O. subject to relevant planning permission being obtained. The house comprises entrance hall, two reception rooms, kitchen, downstairs bathroom, landing, four bedrooms, further bathroom. Potential loft conversion S.T.P.P. No Chain - Viewing Highly Recommended.
Part Obscure Glazed Door To
Stairs to first floor.
Stairs to first floor.
Window to front, French Doors into family room.
Window to rear.
Window to side, base and eye level units with roll edged work surface, sink and drainer with mixer taps over, built in oven, four ring gas hob, wall mounted boiler, power points, tiled splashbacks,
Tiled floor, glazed door to side.
Obscure glazed window to rear, W/C, wash hand basin, bath with wall mounted shower, tiled floor, tiled walls, heated towel rail, Obscure glazed window to side.
Wooden Stairs to Loft Hatch
Double glazed window to front, two radiators, power points, textured and coved ceiling.
Double glazed window to rear, two radiators, power points,
Double glazed window to front
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, power points
Window to side, W/C, wash hand basin, bath, tiled splashbacks.
Garden to the rear with access to a garage accessed from the rear with up and over door and pedestrian access door into the garden.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60296099.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWE104201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon Ermin Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.