2 bedroom apartment for saleLower Street, Kettering
Sold STC £140,000
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Third Floor
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
- Allocated Parking Space
- New Build
William H Brown are pleased to bring to the market this new build third floor two bedroom apartment situated close to the heart of Kettering. The property benefits from a large open plan lounge/kitchen area with two Juliet balconies, an en-suite to the master bedroom and an allocated parking space.
Charles Court has a range of amenities within walking distance from its town centre location making it ideal for a modern new home.
Local amenities are close by with popular supermarket chains conveniently located. Kettering town centre contains all of the usual High Street stores along with an Odeon Cinema. Additional shopping facilities are also at Newlands Shopping Centre. Several Medical practices and services are available locally as is Kettering General Hospital. The town boasts a good Golf Club, while the Conference Centre also provides a leisure centre, health club and children's activities all on it's site. It is also the home to England's National Volleyball Centre.
There is a range of Primary and Secondary schools located in the town and The Latimer Arts College is located nearby. Kettering is also home to one of Tresham College of Further and Higher Education's campuses.
The A14 to the south west of the town provides easy access to the A45, M1 and M6, while the County town of Northampton can be reached in around 30 minutes.
Rail services depart every 30 minutes from Kettering to St Pancras International, with an average journey time an hour. St Pancras providing the interchange for Eurostar to Continental Europe.
Entry gain via door from the secure communal area to the side aspect and leading through to the lounge/kitchen area.
Lounge/kitchen 29' 1" to mx x 13' ( 8.86m to mx x 3.96m )
A spacious open plan lounge/kitchen area featuring two double glazed upvc French doors leading to a Juliet balcony, one to the front aspect and the other to the side and an extra two double glazed upvc windows to the front aspect towards the kitchen area, all providing plenty of natural light throughout the room. Also included are two wall mounted radiators and access to a storage cupboard.
The kitchen area features a fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surfaces over and a stainless steel sink/drainer, an integrated oven with hobs and an extractor hood above, a cupboard housing the central heating boiler, spot lighting and space for white goods.
Master Bedroom 12' 3" to max x 9' to max ( 3.73m to max x 2.74m to max )
The master bedroom features double glazed upvc French doors opening out onto a Juliet balcony to the rear aspect, access to the en-suite, a wall mounted radiator and TV and telephone points.
A three piece suite comprising of a fully tiled shower cubicle, a pedestal mounted wash hand basin with tiling behind and a low level WC as well as a wall mounted radiator and a shaver point.
Bedroom Two 9' x 7' 5" ( 2.74m x 2.26m )
The second bedroom features a double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect, a wall mounted radiator and a TV point.
The bathroom features a three piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps and shower over, a pedestal mounted wash hand basin and a low level WC. There is also tiling to water sensitive areas, a wall mounted radiator, a shaver point and a double glazed upvc window to the rear aspect.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60299903.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KTG107015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.