3 bedroom terraced house for saleIndustrial Terrace, Huddersfield
Sold STC £80,000
- GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£90,000
- Three Bed Mid Terrace with Two Reception Rooms
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- Close Proximity to Huddersfield Town Centre
- Popular Area of Waterloo/ Dalton
GUIDE PRICE £80,000-£90,000
William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market this three bedroom mid terraced property. Located within close proximity to the Huddersfield town centre and local amenities
William H Brown are pleased to offer to the market this three bedroom mid terraced property. Located within close proximity to the Huddersfield town centre and local amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises of a lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a house bathroom. Externally there are low maintenance gardens to both the front and the rear.
Enter the property via the double glazed front door and into the entrance porch which gives access to the ground floor accommodation.
Lounge 13' 11" into recess max x 13' 1" into recess ( 4.24m into recess max x 3.99m into recess )
Having a gas fire, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Dining Room 10' 1" x 8' 10" plus door recess ( 3.07m x 2.69m plus door recess )
Having a gas central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation. There is also a door leading to the basement where the boiler is housed.
Kitchen 9' x 6' ( 2.74m x 1.83m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over and a stainless steel inset sink and drainer. There is an electric oven and hob with a cooker hood over as well as plumbing for a washing machine. There is also a double glazed window to the rear and a door leading out to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rise from the lounge to the first floor landing which has loft access and access to the first floor accommodation.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 8' 1" into recess ( 4.22m x 2.46m into recess )
Having built in wardrobes, a radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" plus robes x 4' 1" ( 4.29m plus robes x 1.24m )
Another room having the benefit of fitted wardrobes. There is also a radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 6' ( 3.02m x 1.83m )
Having a radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Being partly tiled and fitted with a white suite comprising of a bath with shower over, wash hand basin and a low flush WC. There is also a radiator and a double glazed window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property is a paved and pebbled garden leading to the front door whilst to the rear is a low maintenance paved area with pebbled flower bed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60299963.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.