3 bedroom terraced house for saleMyrtle Road, Eaglescliffe
- A Spacious Three Bedroom Mid Terrace House Which Merits Early Internal Viewing
- Offering Generous Accommodation which will appeal to Both First Time Buyers & Families
- Set within this Popular Established Location Close to the Ever Popular Preston Park & Junior Schooling
- Lounge with Gas Fire in Feature Surround & Front Bay Window
- Kitchen with a Good Range of Fitted Modern Units
- Cloakroom/WC with White Two Piece Suite
- Three Generous First Floor Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite & Part Tiled Walls
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
- Pleasant Gardens to Front & Rear
Full descriptionA Spacious Three Bedroom Mid Terrace House Which Merits Early Internal Viewing. Offering Generous Accommodation which will appeal to Both First Time Buyers and Families and Set within this Popular Established Location Close to the Ever Popular Preston Park & Junior Schooling.
2.1m x 0.91m
4.78m x 3.96m
4.45m x 2.57m
3.5m x 3.33m
15'6 reducing to 11'6 x 10'11
3.56m x 2.54m
15'9 reducing to 11'8 x 8'4
3.02m x 2.13m
2.13m x 1.63m
Lawned front garden with hedging and a block paved path. To the rear there is a generous enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area and a useful outhouse/store with sliding access door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60300515.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO160383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.