3 bedroom detached house for saleWestwood Avenue, March
Sold STC £290,000
- Garage and Extensive Off Road Parking
- Easy Access to the Town Centre
- Convenient to the Train Station with Links to London Kings Cross
- Highly Sought After Location
- Excellent Decorative Order
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- 15ft Dining Area
- £1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
£1000 Buyer Incentive Campaign on this Property
15ft Dining Area
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Excellent Decorative Order
Highly Sought After Location
Convenient to the Train Station with Links to London Kings Cross
Easy Access to the Town Centre
Garage and Extensive Off Road Parking
Pvcu double glazed entrance door to front with coloured leaded window to both sides and additional side window, stairs leading to first floor, recessed spotlights, two radiators, ceramic tiled floor.
New gas central heating combi boiler, plumbing for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising separate shower cubicle, low level WC and wall mounted wash hand basin, Pvcu double glazed window to side, ceramic tiled floor.
4.17m into bay x 4.14m (13' 8" x 13' 7") Pvcu double glazed window to side, open fire set in feature slate and marble fire surround, two half recessed cupboards, ceramic tiled floor, two radiators, recessed spotlights.
4.70m max x 3.58m max (15' 5" max x 11' 9" max)
Glazed double doors from hall, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, marble open fireplace, Pvcu double glazed French doors to rear, opening to:
Kitchen / Breakfast Room
3.56m x 2.92m (11' 8" x 9' 7") Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units incorporating sink with single drainer and mixer taps, plumbing for dishwasher, breakfast bar, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlights, fitted stainless steel electric double oven with gas hob and extractor hood over, Pvcu double glazed window to rear.
Stairs from hall lead via turned staircase to first floor landing with original coloured leaded single glazed window to one side and Pvcu double glazed window to other side, radiator.
3.89m x 3.56m min extending to 4.32m max (12' 9" x 11' 8" min extending to 14' 2" max)
(measured into bay) Range of fitted wardrobes and cupboards with dressing table and drawer units, Pvcu double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
3.58m x 3.20m (11' 9" x 10' 6") Range of built in wardrobes cupboards, dual aspect Pvcu double glazed windows to front and rear, two radiators.
2.92m x 2.36m (9' 7" x 7' 9") Range of built in wardrobes, Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, picture rail.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising roll topped free standing bath with ornate Victorian style mixer taps over, pedestal wash hand basin, and low level WC, radiator, ceramic tiled floor. 1/2 panelled feature walls, wall lights, frosted window to side (single glazed).
Extensive block paved drive leading to the front provides off road parking and leads to the garage with an inset shrubbed area. A side gate gives access to the enclosed rear gardens are laid mainly to lawns with patio and shrub borders.
There is also a brick outbuilding which is split into two and would be an ideal annexe, (STP).
16' 3" x 8' 8" ( 4.95m x 2.64m ) Power and light connected, up and over door, courtesy door to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60301025.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202031. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.