2 bedroom semi-detached house for salePark Lane, Elkesley, Retford
- Guide price £125,000 - £130,000
- Two/ three semi detached cottage
- Recently restored by the current owners
- Newly fitted central heating system
- Adjacent to the historic old vicarage
**Guide price £125,000 - £130,000** This is a two/three bedroom semi detached cottage Offering a cul de sac position at the end of Park Lane, so no passing traffic and adjacent to the Old Vicarage in the desirable village of Elkesley.
For those who enjoy travelling this cottage is ideally placed less than a mile away from the A1, The Georgian market town of Retford is now easily accessed via the new bridge completed in 2016 and has an intercity link to London in just 1hr 25minutes. In addition to this the cities of Lincoln, Sheffield and Nottingham are all around an hour's drive away and for those travelling further afield Robin Hood International airport is just 19 miles from this home. You must view in order to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.
Exposed brick walls and double gazed window
Sitting Room 14' 1" max x 15' 7" max inc stairs ( 4.29m max x 4.75m max inc stairs )
The main focal point of the room is a brick fireplace with wood burner inset, 2 central heating radiators, double glazed window and a spindle staircase leading to the first floor.
Kitchen 11' 4" max x 16' 1" inc storage cupboard ( 3.45m max x 4.90m inc storage cupboard )
Fitted with a range of beech finish base units with a complementary work surface, space for a fridge and cooker, woodburner set into the chimney recess with beam above, 17th century beamed ceiling and walk in storage cupboard to the rear.
Utility 21' 8" max coner of each curved wall x 8' 3" widest part of wall ( 6.60m max coner of each curved wall x 2.51m widest part of wall )
With a curved wall, worktop, central heating radiator, powerpoint and plumbing for washer and neutral decor
Ground Floor W.C
Wash basin and WC in white, central heating radiator
Rear Study/ Bedroom 3 14' 8" max x 8' to widest part of wall ( 4.47m max x 2.44m to widest part of wall )
Off single brick construction with a curved wall, neutral decor, central heating radiator, single glazed window and door.
Bedroom 1 14' 1" x 12' 4" max ( 4.29m x 3.76m max )
Walk in storage cupboard and loft access, central heating radiator, double glazed window and neutral decor.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 11' 11" max ( 3.61m x 3.63m max )
Front facing with double glazed window, central heating radiator, loft access for ample storage and neutral decor
Three peice white suite with shower attachment over the bath, splash back tiling, central heating radiator and cupboard housing electric central heating system.
To the front and side, potential parking to be confirmed with the owner
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60302465.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD103821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.