3 bedroom terraced house for saleShakespeare Street, Loughborough
Sold STC £89,950
- Mid Terraced House
- Three bedrooms
- Situated Within Close Proximity To Loughborough Town Centre & Local Amenities
- Lounge, Dining Room & Fitted Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Rear Garden
- Ideal Buy To Let Investment
William H Brown is pleased to offer to the market this three bedroom mid terraced ideal buy to let investment property situated in the heart of Loughborough town centre within close proximity to local amenities.
William H Brown is pleased to offer to the market this ideal buy to let investment property situated in the heart of Loughborough town centre within close proximity to local amenities.
This mid terraced house offers versatile living accommodation and comprises of lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, family bathroom, three bedrooms and rear garden.
A viewing is advised.
Double glazed door to front aspect, doors to rooms and stairs to first floor.
Lounge 11' 3" x 10' 9" MAX ( 3.43m x 3.28m MAX )
Window to front aspect and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 2" x 10' 9" MAX ( 3.71m x 3.28m MAX )
Window to rear aspect, radiator and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 7' 3" ( 2.51m x 2.21m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall, base & drawer units, work surfaces with complimentary tiled splashback, stainless steel sink drainer unit, integrated electric oven with integrated gas hob & cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, window to side aspect, understairs recess and opening to lobby.
Door to outside, wall mounted boiler and door to bathroom.
Window to rear aspect, radiator, extractor fan, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, Wc and partially tiled walls.
First Floor Landing
With storage cupboard and doors to rooms.
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 15' 5" MAX ( 3.43m x 4.70m MAX )
window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 9' 4" ( 3.71m x 2.84m )
Window to rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 7' 4" ( 2.51m x 2.24m )
Window to rear aspect and radiator.
Paved courtyard garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60302531.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH108300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.