2 bedroom town house for saleChestnut Walk, Silcoates Park, Wakefield
Sold STC £95,000
- 2 Bedroomed Town House
- Well appointed with views over Wrenthorpe park
- Garage, Car Port
- Reduced for quick sale
- Viewing Essential
REDUCED for quick sale. Well appointed on a back road position in Silcoates Park. The property would ideally suit a number of purchasers from those downsizing, first time buyers or someone wanting a low maintenance property but oozes space. Viewing essential.
REDUCED for quick sale. A two bedroomed Mature Town House located on Silcoates Park. Well appointed with views over Wrenthorpe park. Comprises of its own pathway to the front entrance door, entrance porchway, living room, dining kitchen overlooking the rear gardens, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The property to the outside has an enclosed garden with a raised decked patio terrace and a low maintenance paved area. The garage has been converted to a workshop (could be converted back to a garage with an up and over door) Also benefits from a car port. Attractively Priced. Viewing by Appointment to fully appreciate this mature town house.
Upvc front entrance door with obscured glazed panel and brass fixture and a upvc window to the front leading into the entrance porch/vestibule area. Door with brass fixture leading into the lounge.
Lounge 13' 11" Max x 11' 7" Max ( 4.24m Max x 3.53m Max )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Deep skirting boards, coving to ceiling, living flame gas fire with a marble style base, back and ornate hearth, tv point. Door access to the stair access to the first floor.
Dining Kitchen 8' 1" Max x 11' 8" Max ( 2.46m Max x 3.56m Max )
Upvc window overlooking the decked patio terrace and far reaching views over Wrenthorpe Park. Upvc door with obscured glazed panel and brass fixture. A range of base and wall units, some glazed units, laminate rolltop work surface, plumbing for washing machine, space for gas oven. laminate floor, radiator, deep skirting boards, boiler housed here, coving to ceiling, one and a half size sink and drainer with mixer tap, partly tiled walls. Understairs pantry space.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, deep skirtings.
Bedroom 1 11' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.69m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, deep skirtings.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 8' 1" ( 3.56m x 2.46m )
Upvc window to the rear aspect with far reaching views over Wrenthorpe park. Radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with mixer tap, shower over, glass shower screen, pedestal sink with mixer tap, low level flush w.c., vinyl floor, extractor fan, cupboard over the bulkhead of the stairs.
To the front the property has its own pathway to the front entrance door as well as open plan lawned gardens. Decked patio to terrace, outside water tap and lighting, a paved low maintenance patio area with steps down to a garage (currently used as a workshop and could be converted back to a garage with an up and over door). Gated access leading down to a further pathway and car port providing off road parking.
Garage/workshop 18' 2" x 9' 2" ( 5.54m x 2.79m )
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. Continue onto Burton Street. Turn right onto Silcoates Street. Take a right onto Blackthorn Way. Turn left onto Hornbeam Avenue. The property can be found set back from the roadside on the left.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60302537.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.