1 bedroom apartment for saleSilver Road, Norwich
Sold STC £110,000
- No onward chain
- Well presented ground floor apartment
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- uPVC double glazing & electric heating
- Communal garden
- Ideal first time buy
Situated just off Silver Road is this well presented one bedroom ground floor apartment enjoying double glazing, electric heating, contemporary kitchen and bathroom is is offered in excellent decorative order. An early viewing is recommended for this property being sold with no onward chain
Entrance door, laminate flooring, wall mounted consumer unit, textured ceiling and coving.
Lounge 12' 4" x 12' 6" ( 3.76m x 3.81m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, laminate flooring, electric storage heater, textured ceiling and coving.
Airing cupboard, storage cupboard, laminate flooring end textured ceiling and coving.
Bathroom 7' 1" max narrowing to 6' 4" x 5' 1" ( 2.16m max narrowing to 1.93m x 1.55m )
With a suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin with mixer tap and low level WC, textured ceiling and coving, tiled flooring and obscure uPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom 8' 2" x 10' 4" ( 2.49m x 3.15m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, laminate flooring, electric storage heater, mirror fronted sliding wardrobe, textured ceiling and coving,
Kitchen 13' 3" x 6' ( 4.04m x 1.83m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over, built in stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, space for fridge freeze, washing machine, dishwasher, cooker with overhead extractor hood, textured ceiling and coving, tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed window and uPVC double glazed door to the rear aspect. Agents note: washing machine and oven can be left at the property if required.
There is a communal garden area to the rear which is mainly laid to lawn with raised deck seating area and enclosed by mature hedging.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60302552.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.