2 bedroom park home for saleWardens Cottage, Twinbrook Park, Goldenbank, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 5BH
- Vaulted ceiling to lounge/diner/kitchen
- Double glazed Georgian Windows
- Smooth roughcast exterior finish
- Contemporary kitchen with utility
- Integrated appliances
- Luxury fitted master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Tiled bathroom / en-suite
- Feature lighting
- 10 year 'insured' structural warranty
- Built to exceed residential standard BS 3632
• Plots: 58
• Age Limit: 50+
• Pets: 1 dog & 1 cat
• Site Manager
Situated on the outskirts of Falmouth half a mile from the simply stunning Swanpool Beach, planning permission for redevelopment of Twinbrook Park is currently underway.
The New Dolben captures the Dolben theme of old however this is more than jut a makeover, this is a brand new layout, build standard and quality, and features an interior that will grace any Ideal Home magazine.
• Smooth roughcast exterior finish
• Double glazed Georgian Windows
• 4 Bay windows
• Vaulted ceiling to lounge/diner/kitchen
• Contemporary kitchen with utility
• Integrated appliances
• Feature lighting
• Luxury fitted master bedroom with en-suite shower room
• Tiled bathroom / en-suite
• Fully furnished throughout in every detail
• Built to exceed residential standard BS 3632
• 10 year 'insured' structural warranty
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBTBC4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turners Parks Group , Newmarket . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.