2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChapnall Road, Wisbech
Offers in Excess of £150,000
- Popular location
- Single Garage
- Stunning Sunroom
- Newly Refitted Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Detached Bungalow
Two Double Bedrooms
Newly Refitted Bathroom
Upvc Door into;
2.68m x 2.26m (8'9" x 7'4") Tiled floors, window to rear, radiator, space for fridge/freezer.
There are tiled floors, work top space with space underneath for tumble drier and fridge. There are patio doors leading into the garden, two windows to rear, window to bathroom and window into bedroom 2. This is also a great space for a dining room.
2.95m x 2.34m (9'8" x 7'8") Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units fitted with an electric cooker with gas hob and extractor hood over and single drainer with inset sink and mixer taps. There is tiled flooring, tiled walls, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer. There is a wall mounted gas boiler.
There is laminate flooring, radiator, Telephone point, loft access and doors to all rooms.
4.24m x 3.33mm (13'10" x 10'11") There is a mantelpiece with electric fire set in a feature surround. There is laminate flooring, window to front, radiator, TV point and telephone point.
3.64m x 3.60m (11'11" x 11'9") Window to front, radiator and double cupboard/wardrobe.
3.02m x 3.33m (9'10" x 10'11") Window looking into sun room and radiator.
Newly fitted with a three piece suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin and shower cubicle. There are tiled walls and floor and frosted window looking into sunroom.
There is a gravelled driveway providing plenty of opportunity for multiple vehicle parking and then a concrete drive leading down to the garage. The rear garden has a concrete area to start with has been sectioned from the garage door to create an enclosed area, there re dog kennels to the left hand side and a decked area to rear with a summerhouse (negotiable). The garden is fenced around and fully enclosed.
Up and over door, power and lighting, worktop space with shelving and separate door exiting into garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60303353.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC201976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.