2 bedroom flat for saleHENEAGE RD, GRIMSBY
- Ideal investment, two self contained one bedroom flats
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Ground floor offers lounge, inner hall, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom
- First Floor offers landing, lounge, bedroom with ensuite shower cubicle, cloakroom and a kitchen
- Front and rear gardens
- No forward chain on the vendors side
- Early viewing is highly advised and is strictly through the agent only please
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
Presenting an ideal investment opportunity with a combined previous rental income of £690 PCM, Crofts estate agents are delighted to be offering for sale this terraced property which has been converted into two self contained one bedroom flats. Located within this established area both flats benefit from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing and briefly comprise communal entrance hall with the ground floor flat comprising lounge, inner hallway, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. First floor comprises landing area, lounge, bedroom with ensuite shower cubicle, cloakroom and a kitchen. Front and rear gardens. No forward chain on the vendors side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60304162.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7868055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.