3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWentworth Road, Mapplewell, Barnsley
- 3 bedrooms
- Semi detached
- Popular area
- Well decorated and appointed
- Viewing recommended
SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION, WELL PRESENTED, UPGRADED INTERNALLY, OFF STREET PARKING. VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Situated in this sought after and popular location is this well presented, upgraded, 3 bedroomed, semi detached property which has gas central heating, double glazing where stated and off street parking. In brief the property comprises of entrance porch, lounge, refitted kitchen, first floor landing, three bedrooms, family bathroom, there are gardens to the front and rear and drive.
this is a Harron Homes Part Exchange Property which is subject to a £250.00 deposit on reservation.
Front Entrance Porch
Has laminate flooring, radiator, built in storage cupboard, side facing double glazed window and a front facing double glazed entrance door.
Lounge 15' 8" max, inc staircase x 14' 2" max ( 4.78m max, inc staircase x 4.32m max )
With coving to the ceiling, spindled staircase rising to the first floor landing, laminate flooring, radiator, a feature fire surround housing a gas fire, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Refurbished Breakfast Kitchen 15' 9" x 9' 9" ( 4.80m x 2.97m )
With a range of contemporary styled, fitted wall and base units, single bowl sink, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, a central island and breakfast bar, tiled splash backs, laminate flooring, radiator, rear facing entrance door and two rear facing double glazed windows.
First Floor Landing
There is a spindled balustrade, access to the loft, built in cupboards and a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 13' 1" into recess x 9' ( 3.99m into recess x 2.74m )
With laminate flooring, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 8' 7" into recess ( 3.40m x 2.62m into recess )
With a radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" into door recess x 6' 9" ( 3.38m into door recess x 2.06m )
There is a radiator, laminate flooring, built in storage cupboard and a front facing double glazed window.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower set over, tiled splash backs, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a garden area, drive providing off street parking and to the rear is a further garden with lawn, patio, outside light and water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.