3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTide Mills, Denton, East Sussex
- Architect designed new homes
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Parking spaces
- Contemporary integrated kitchens
- Family bathroom & En suite
- 10 Year NHBC building guarantee
- Large decked & lawned garden
NOW ALL SOLD! 3 Bedroom family home in popular Tide Mills development. The house offers contemporary Porcelanosa bathrooms, a bespoke kitchen, off road parking, rear garden with side access, solar panels and a 10 year NHBC new homes warranty.
Local bus and train services to Brighton, Lewes and Eastbourne are also in close proximity.
Please note: The details, pictures and plans are from the show home. Individual properties will differ, please ask for further details of particular properties.
Denton Village is nestled just off the Brighton to Eastbourne coastal road and lies between the towns of Newhaven and Seaford, by the mouth of the River Ouse. The village sits between The South Downs and Tide Mills Nature Reserve. Denton Village has a pretty centre with a flint church, Manor House, Local Primary school, village pub and many traditional Sussex Flint built buildings dating back from the 1600’s. Immediately south of Denton Village lies the nature reserve of Tide Mills. This sits just behind the shingle beach between Newhaven and Seaford.
Property ref: 121_1566_4185984
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60308069.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4185984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakley Property, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.