2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKent Drive, Watlington, King's Lynn
- Semi-detached house in popular village of Watlington
- Two bedrooms
- Rear garden
- Private parking space
- Double glazing throughout
Internal viewings are highly recommended to this semi-detached house in the popular village location of Watlington with a mainline train station to London Kings Cross. Accommodation comprises of lounge, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is parking and gardens.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale Kent Drive, a two bedroom semi detached house situated in the rural village of Watlington, King's Lynn. The property enjoys a kitchen, lounge, conservatory and downstairs cloakroom to the ground floor, the first floor comprises of two good sized bedrooms and a bathroom. The front of the property enjoys a patio pathway leading up to the house which then leads to a gate for access to the rear garden, there is also a parking area which is provided by a private tarmac parking space and a graveled area in front of the property. To the rear the patio continues around the back of the house where there is a lawned garden enclosed with timber an attractive timber paneled fence with raised shingle boarders and a raised decked area in the corner of the garden.
UPVC entrance door leading to entrance hall.
Downstairs cloakroom comprising of WC, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled floor.
Lounge 12' 4" x 15' ( 3.76m x 4.57m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone and television points, door to conservatory.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 8' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted units at base and wall level, single bowl sink with drainer, worktop surfaces, tiled splashbacks, gas oven with gas hob, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge / freezer, boiler serving central heating and radiator,
Conservatory 9' 8" x 11' 4" ( 2.95m x 3.45m )
Conservatory of brick and UPVC construction, UPVC double glazed window to rear and side, laminate style flooring, french doors leading to garden.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 6" max x 12' 4" min extending to 13' 7" max ( 3.81m max x 3.76m min extending to 4.14m max )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, television point.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.84m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Suite comprising of bath with shower over, shower screen and tiled splashbacks, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC, radiator.
The front of the property enjoys a patio pathway leading up to the house which then leads to a gate for access to the rear garden, there is also a parking area which is provided by a private tarmac parking space and a graveled area in front of the property.
To the rear the patio continues around the back of the house where there is a lawned garden enclosed with timber an attractive timber paneled fence with raised shingle boarders and a raised decked area in the corner of the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60308321.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.