4 bedroom detached house for saleHolly Walk, Hampton Hargate, Peterborough
- Detached house
- Four bedrooms
- En suite to master bedroom
- Separate dining room
- Overlooking Green
- 21 ft Lounge
- Utility room
* Overlooking Green to the front
* Spacious family home
* 21 ft Lounge
* Separate dining room
* Utility room
* En suite room
Pvcu double glazed entrance door with matching side glazed panels to:
Walk in under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, central heating thermostat, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor landing.
2.00m x 2.00m (6'7" x 6'7"). Fitted with two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and low level wc, extractor fan, tiled splashback, radiator.
6.58m x 3.63m (21'7" x 11'11"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, feature gas fireplace set in feature surround, two radiators, telephone and tv points, two wall lights, coving to ceiling, pvcu double glazed double doors with matching side panels to garden.
3.40m x 2.79m (11'2" x 9'2"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Kitchen Breakfast Room
4.34m x 3.02m (14'3" x 9'11") maximum. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, space for fridge and dishwasher, built in oven, built in four ring gas hob with pull out extractor hood over, two pvcu double glazed windows to rear, radiator, door to:
2.08m x 1.47m (6'10" x 4'10"). Base unit with drawer, sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, space for automatic washing machine and tumble drier, radiator, wall mounted gas boiler serving heating system and domestic hot water extractor fan, pvcu double glazed door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Built in airing cupboard housing hot water tank with shelving, radiator, access to loft space, door to:
3.73m x 3.18m (12'3" x 10'5"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, two built in double wardrobes, radiator, telephone and tv points, door to:
En Suite Bathroom
Fitted with three piece suite comprising vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under, double shower enclosure and low level wc, tiled surround, extractor fan, pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
3.51m x 3.05m (11'6" x 10') maximum excluding door recess. Pvcu double glazed window to front, built in double wardrobe, radiator.
3.51m x 2.92m (11'6" x 9'7") maximum excluding door recess. Pvcu double glazed leaded window to rear, radiator, telephone point, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc, extractor fan, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
2.77m x 2.36m (9'1" x 7'9"). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath with hand shower attachment over, vanity wash hand basin with cupboards under and low level wc, tiled splashbacks, pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
The property overlooks a green and the front garden is mainly laid to lawn with a paved area, shrubs and a footpath to the entrance door. The established rear garden is enclosed by brick wall and fencing, mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs and trees, paved patio seating area and rear gated access to driveway and garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60308930.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAM201281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Hampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.