1 bedroom apartment for saleFlat 1 Dale's View Apartments, Queen's Promenade, Norbreck, Bispham
- Superbly spacious levels of accommodation
- Large double bedroom with en suite
- Large lounge measuring over 23ft
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Prime location on the Queen's Promenade with excellent access for trams, buses and local shops
- Residents Parking
- Large communal garden area to rear of building
A spacious GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT enjoying SEA VIEWS from the private westerly facing patio area. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
From our Bispham office on Red Bank Road, proceed toward the sea front and turn onto Queen's Promenade. The property is on the right hand side.
Private entrance, Radiator, Recessed Low voltage lighting.
23.1ft x 16.4ft
Recessed low voltage lighting, TV point, UPVC double glazed bay window, Radiator, Two UPVC double glazed window.
11.11ft x 7.1ft
Range of wall and base units with complementary roll edge worktops, Single drainer stainless steel sink, 4-ring gas hob with extractor, Integrated oven, Plumbed for washing machine, Recessed low voltage lighting, Radiator, UPVC double glazed window.
3-piece suite comprising; Panelled bath, Low flush WC, Pedestal wash basin, UPVC double glazed window.
12.5ft x 15.0ft
Recessed low voltage lighting, Radiator, UPVC double glazed window.
3-piece suite comprising; Shower cubicle, Pedestal wash basin, Low flush WC, Radiator, UPVC double glazed window, Extractor.
Private laid to timber decking patio area with sea views.
To rear of building.
Residents and visitor parking to both the front and rear of building.
Gas central heating (NOT TESTED).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60312149.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS160215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDonald & Company, Bispham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.