3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWatson Crescent, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Three bedroom semi-detached property
- Gas centrally heating and PVCu double-glazing throughout
- In need of some light updating by an incoming purchaser
- Detached single driveway
- Spacious lawned rear garden
- Ideal for a first time purchaser
- Close to Wakefield centre for a range of local amenities
- Well served by local schools and transport links
An impressive three bedroom semi-detached property situated in a popular residential area allowing easy access to local amenities, shops, schools and transport links. Ideal for the family market or buy to let investment, the property offers great potential for further cosmetic improvement. The spacious accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen to the rear and ground floor W.C.. To the first floor a landing gives access to three well-proportioned bedrooms and the house bathroom. Outside a drive to side leads to a detached single garage and to the rear is an enclosed garden with greenhouse. Further featuring gas central heating and PVCu double glazing the property is realistically priced to attract early interest and viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the potential offered.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60316499.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR160538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.