2 bedroom bungalow for saleEnnerdale Road, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
- Impressive Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedroom Accommodation
- PVCu Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Lounge And Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Hob And Oven
- Lawned Gardens To The Front And Rear
- EPC Rating = E
An impressive two bedroom semi-detached bungalow with PVCu double glazing and gas central heating. This well presented property comprises briefly to the ground floor: Front entrance hallway, lounge with feature fireplace surround, kitchen fitted with a range of modern units with four zone electric hob and inbuilt electric oven, separate dining area with French doors providing access onto the rear garden, two bedrooms and a bathroom fitted with modern white three piece suite. Externally to the front of the property there is a lawned garden to the front of the property with shrub/flowerbed border. A driveway to the side provides ample off road parking and access to a single detached garage. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with mature shrub border. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
Situated within an established and popular residential location this property is conveniently situated for access to the excellent amenities of Dewsbury Town Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60316502.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR160674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.